Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I find the address of the master account of the family plan

Solved!

How do I find the address of the master account of the family plan

Hi,

I am the administrator of the family plan, and I also administer the account that my wife uses.

When I try to join her account (juanalejo2015) to the family plan, it asks me for the street address.

If I connect to the master account (juanalejo2013) on the website, I cannot see any field with Street address, I only see the postal code.

How do I find out, which is the address that I entered in the family plan?  I am the administrator of the master account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @juanalejo2015

I'm sorry your feeling this way! I think you should give Support a shout as I think they'll be able to assist you better than I can and can take a look backstage! 🙂

Let connect you to support, please fill out the online contact form. A great way to reach Spotify via Twitter and Spotify offer support here via Direct Message! @SpotifyCares, Don't worry Spotify also offer support via Facebook! Shoot them a message Spotify Cares Facebook page.

These are the best ways to contact Spotify but be aware there maybe a slight delay to responses depending on the number of incoming support requests usually no longer than 72 hours (3 Days) You may also get an automated reply saying to check the Community - we suggest you reply to this to ensure your ticket has been queued.

Keep me in the loop and let me know how you get on 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey, @juanalejo2015! Welcome to the Spotify Community! 

Are your account registered via Facebook?

Let me know 🙂

Hello EthanS1, the master account is registered by email. The other account is registered via facebook.

Hey, @juanalejo2015!

Thanks for that amazingly fast response! 

Let's get you and your wife jamming again soon 😉

Let's try this - When it asks for the address try the billing address for the Credit/Debit/PayPal account that pays for your Subscription.

For example, If I'm the Family Administrator and I pay with my Debit Card and that's registered to 123 Spotify Street, Stockholm. Try using "Spotify Street" on the additional account and see if the system accepts it, If not we can refer you to the team at Spotify and they might be able to do some backstage work!

Thanks and Keep me in the loop 🙂

Thanks again EthanS1.

I just tried it and it does not work.  I am located in México, so my address is slight different to what you have.

My bank statement has address "39 NTE 2225 16",  I just tried entering NTE, 39 NTE, in the street name, and in the street number I've tried 2225 and 2225 16.

No luck. Perhaps spotify needs to do something in the background.

Do you recommend to cancel everything and go to iTunes?   Just kidding, I mean, cancel de subscription and start over?

Thanks again.

Marked as solution

Hey @juanalejo2015

I'm sorry your feeling this way! I think you should give Support a shout as I think they'll be able to assist you better than I can and can take a look backstage! 🙂

Let connect you to support, please fill out the online contact form. A great way to reach Spotify via Twitter and Spotify offer support here via Direct Message! @SpotifyCares, Don't worry Spotify also offer support via Facebook! Shoot them a message Spotify Cares Facebook page.

These are the best ways to contact Spotify but be aware there maybe a slight delay to responses depending on the number of incoming support requests usually no longer than 72 hours (3 Days) You may also get an automated reply saying to check the Community - we suggest you reply to this to ensure your ticket has been queued.

Keep me in the loop and let me know how you get on 🙂

Suggested posts