Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I unsubscribe from Spotify Premium?

Solved!

so I do not have to pay more?

33 Replies

Hi I accidentally subscribed to spotify can you please tell me how to unsubcribe from it please ? 🙂

I need help to unsubscribe to spotify I can not afford the prices even if it was a dollar I am only 12 I did not see the information until today but I am so upset

Wait until your subscribtion is up and then it should give you a option to
cancel it 😄

I go to the subscription page and it says that I no longer have premium but I just received my statement and I'm still being charged. Why?

i had a free trial for 2 months, forgot to cancel my subscription. i got charged once, then cancelled it a few days ago. it says my premium will stop on october 3rd, but i still have all the premium functions. it's now october 7th and it still says that. checked my bankaccount and i got charged again. i'm going to destroy my account asap. 

this does not work. Spotify have been double charging me for premium since April 2015. i am now getting a refund from my bank and they will chase spotify because I can not find any way to close spotify down. It is almost ilegal the way they stop you arranging to pay premium. I am warning all my friends to avoid spotify at all costs.

go through your bank. this seems wrong and traps you in their system to pay.

contact form is one big waste of time trap.

If i cant unsubscribe witch i am stating i want to now. I will simply have my bank card cancled and a new one issued. So you could always do that. It needs your card info to charge you. But try calling them

Dude cancel your bank card and get a new one with a new card number. Spotify not only sucks compared to apps like tidal but they also do shady bussiness techniques. Look em up with the better bussiness borough

When I go to subscription page there is no link for options

You can unsubscribe by going on to the subscription page. Then, click on view your options at the bottom right below "manage your subscription, and you should see the option to cancel your subscription

this premime suscribe is enough for me so please unsuscribe me.

@nissebab wrote:

Unsubscribe

@nissebab wrote:

How do I unsubscribe from Spotify Premium?I wish to unsubscribe

Suggested posts