Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to get a refund from 1-year subscription?

Solved!

How to get a refund from 1-year subscription?

I think I just subscribed twice. Because I clicked the Spotify Family subscription, then I availed the 1-year subscription option in the Spotify Family page. But I was surprised that the one year subscription is just for the Spotify Premium subscription, not for the 1-year family subscription. So I clicked the Family Premium again, then I was subscribed monthly.

So I paid 1548 for the Premium Subscription, and an additional of 194/month for the Spotify Family subscription.

Is it possible to get a refund for the 1-year subscription? I already paid for it via bank transfer. 😞 My order ID is 1212024015018

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @jehzeel!

The Spotify Cares Support Team should be able to help you here! They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @jehzeel!

The Spotify Cares Support Team should be able to help you here! They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts