Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I only have about 300 downloaded (not 3333)

Solved!

I only have about 300 downloaded (not 3333)

It keeps giving me the notification to delete. ...that I have too many songs. I've removed songs, then albums and now complete artists and I still get that message. Help please

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I think I got it.
I had the problem that I was not able to download new tracks (usually audiobooks) as I got the message that my library is full (see post before).
I tried to removed the download-switch from all the albums (blue) but I still got the library-full message.
Then (after two month trying and using the cummunity) I realized that the library is full because the "GESPEICHERT" (red) albums which is set automatically when I download an album but is not removed when I remove the download!

Issue is solved for me now. I would claim it's a usability-bug of the app.

View solution in original post

IMG_0109.PNG
3 Replies

Hey @Dirtymert30, welcome to the Spotify Community!

It's odd that this happens, but you can try removing all of your offline devices here. Then, reinstall the app following these steps. Finally, download your music again and let us know how it goes.

Keep us posted 🙂

Hi, I did follow the instruction (removed all offline devices and removed/installed the application on iOS). I also located all offline files in the ios app and removed them.
Still I cannot download new Tracks as offline (see message).
I could download my children's playlist again but are not able to download new albums (e.g. Audiobook).
I have about 30 offline files.
Please help as my next step will be to quite my premium-account and open a new account As we do a longer vacation soon and I had to start buying data packages from my network-supplier.
IMG_0107.PNG
Marked as solution

I think I got it.
I had the problem that I was not able to download new tracks (usually audiobooks) as I got the message that my library is full (see post before).
I tried to removed the download-switch from all the albums (blue) but I still got the library-full message.
Then (after two month trying and using the cummunity) I realized that the library is full because the "GESPEICHERT" (red) albums which is set automatically when I download an album but is not removed when I remove the download!

Issue is solved for me now. I would claim it's a usability-bug of the app.
IMG_0109.PNG

Suggested posts