Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ipod touch offline mode

Ipod touch offline mode

i'd just like to clear something up once and for all .... i have the newest ipod touch with the spotify app if i purchace spotify premium will i be able to sync my playlists too my ipod and listen to them without internet connection???

and can i sync subscribed playlists to my ipod and listen to them too or have i got to have created the playlist myself?

please help me out i dont really know much about spotify ~

4 Replies

Hello.

With your Premium subscription, you would be able to sync playlists to be played without an internet connection. And it could be playlists you have subscribed to, or ones you have created yourself.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thankyou:)

I understand that I can listen offline on my iPod touch after synching the playlists over wifi, but when I am truly offline, how can I start the spotify app?  At least with my current settings, I am required to login with my facebook credentials, and while offline, this is not possible.  Is there a way to start the spotify app while offline so that I can then listen to the music that has been downloaded to the device?

I am also struggling with this, it doesn't make any sense. I too have to be online to sign into offline modus via Facebook.

Suggested posts