Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my starred songs!

Solved!

Lost all my starred songs!

Just a week ago I lost all my starred songs! I need som help...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oh well, here's the link to the tracks instead though: -edit-

Just subscribe to the playlist then drag it over 'Starred' to restore the lot.

[edit: took out link]

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

adriagm - here you go madriag starred

pirgosemga - and here you go pirgosemga starred

Anything missing, just let me know.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Marked as solution

Hey HotSweat- Are these your tracks here: amar_dillon starred

If those aren't already restored after logging out and logging back in (try this first), just click on that link above.

Then press "Ctrl+A" or "Cmd+A" (depending on if you're on a Windows or a Mac). Then right click on the tracks, and click on "Star". They will all be back in your Starred folder again. 

Marked as solution

Hi srs789- I've just sent you an email too. Those Starred tracks should now be in your personal inbox. 

Marked as solution

Gamleseg - I think I've just recovered them. Just log out and in, they should be there waiting.

Bdubs - It looks like you have 2 accounts here. Just make sure you log in with the username 'blakewilladsen' and your Spotify password. Your starred list is in this account. You'll be able to link Facebook up to this account once you're in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Marked as solution

@leonsegal wrote:

i can only see 45...

Ok, I've tried removing and readding all the starred tracks for you. Let us know if this makes any difference.

Marked as solution

Hi Eloy - Those starred tracks should have been restored to your account. Just sign out and sign back in. 

If any other users find some some starred tracks (or a whole playlist) missing, just head over to our  contact form. From there our support staff can try to restore those tracks for you. 

Marked as solution

JeffPorcaro - You've actually made two accounts on our system. Odds are you're signing into your new account (that's linked to Facebook). 

Please follow the steps outlined here to sort this out: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

mixedpixel - It seems a couple months ago quite a big chunk of starred tracks were deleted. I've just restored those for you-- please sign out/ sign in again to see those changes. 

Marked as solution

Hi Benjamin,

If you could log in with the username 'benjamin.nyste' and your Spotify password, not your Facebook details, you'll see your starred tracks.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Marked as solution

If you guys get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they are the quickest people to get those restored for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

I just restarted my Spotify and everything was back.

Marked as solution

Dude, even I did sent them a mail but they didnt repoied to me. But there
is way you can achieve your playlist online. Goto your spotify online
account on your pc or mac and then there is a option called recover
playlist. You might wanna try that. Good Luck.

250 Replies

Hey stian91, welcome to the Community.

I've had a go at restoring your starred tracks automatically. Please relogin/reinstall and let me know if they're back.

If not, we'll have to restore them manually.

The songs are still not restored.

Marked as solution

Oh well, here's the link to the tracks instead though: -edit-

Just subscribe to the playlist then drag it over 'Starred' to restore the lot.

[edit: took out link]

Thank you very much!

I lost my starred songs as well! Can you help me out?

justushh

Justush, I see Sam helped you out in another thread. Happy listening.

had about 550 song on Starred, and 500 are gone, can you restore my starred aswell please?

Hey mag1337, here's the tracks: mag1337 starred

I also lost all my starred songs!

I relog in and re install and doesn't work.

Some help from the moderators?

Tack sa mycket!

Same problem here!

Thanks for any help...

Marked as solution

adriagm - here you go madriag starred

pirgosemga - and here you go pirgosemga starred

Anything missing, just let me know.

Thank you Richard! 🙂

Hey just lost all my songs. Could you help a brother out?

Marked as solution

Hey HotSweat- Are these your tracks here: amar_dillon starred

If those aren't already restored after logging out and logging back in (try this first), just click on that link above.

Then press "Ctrl+A" or "Cmd+A" (depending on if you're on a Windows or a Mac). Then right click on the tracks, and click on "Star". They will all be back in your Starred folder again. 

Thanks! All saved!

Same problem. Logged in this morning and only the starred songs that I added yesterday were still there. Everything else was gone.

Hi thejollygreen- I've just sent you an email with those missing starred tracks. Have a look in your personal inbox for me--thanks. 

I just got on my Spotify, and only my 5 most recent out of 95 starred songs are showing up. Can someone help me please?

Marked as solution

Hi srs789- I've just sent you an email too. Those Starred tracks should now be in your personal inbox. 

Suggested posts