Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlist went back in time right before my eyes and lost all my changes!

Solved!

My playlist went back in time right before my eyes and lost all my changes!

Spotify Not on Spotify - at 5:30pm CST the playlist went back in time to Wed Oct. 16. It 

Spotify has been really glitchy for me lately.  Something crazy just happened.  At 5:30pm CST on Nov. 12 this playlist I was deleting a track from had an electrical short! It was so weird....right before my eye the playist started shuffling/twitching as I was deleting a track. I stopped and waited and noticed that all the changes I had made were gone!!

My playlist went back in time to Oct. 16. It deleted all the music I had added daily to the playlist form Oct. 16 until now Nov. 12 5:30pm CST.  

The playlist name is called Not on Spotify. 

Can you restore my playlist back to Nov. 12 at 5:30-m so I don't lose all my work for the past month?

Thanks!

Kami

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @butr 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to check this out for you. It sounds like your desktop client has got out of sync with the servers for some reason, and the delete action caused a resync - in the worst case scenario I fear those tracks might not have been synced to the servers at all.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @butr 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to check this out for you. It sounds like your desktop client has got out of sync with the servers for some reason, and the delete action caused a resync - in the worst case scenario I fear those tracks might not have been synced to the servers at all.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts