Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My radio stations are missing

Solved!

My radio stations are missing

I have premium on my iPhone. I use it everyday working. Yesterday I listened to some of my radio stations but now today the stations are just gone, all of them. The only stations I see are the recommended. Where did my stations go?!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys!

Just letting you know that the issue regarding missing Radio stations is being looked into. 

We'll keep you updated.

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

If your stations have disappeared and logging out and back in doesn't get them to show, get in touch with the spotify team here and they should be able to make them reappear. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

View solution in original post

39 Replies

Are you missing anything else like your other playlists/starred songs?

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

Nope everything else is there. It's only my stations for the radio is missing

This happened to me today too. All of my radio stations are gone - I'm a premium member using iPad, and have been listening for many months, building a collection of radio stations, and now they have vanished. I noticed some other differences today too, I was being asked to login again. Why? Could this be related to an upgrade I just did to the Chrome browser on iPad. Please help.

Just out of interest guys, do you have accounts created using Facebook? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, my account was created with Facebook. I was thinking there was a connect with that too, as I was being asked to login again, and the login screens looked different. Why do you ask?

Same happened to me free user, on both my tablet and phone

There is currently an ongoing issue effecting Facebook accounts, I have alerted the Spotify team to the issue. 

Peter

Peter

I am having the same issues.  As well as "liked from radio" stopped adding songs and now it is gone completely. I am using the desktop client. 

I don't think my account is hooked up to my facebook though. I have tried liking songs from my radio on my iphone as some have suggested that would work to create the playlist over again, but it didn't make it at all, so I know it hasn't added any songs lately.

This might be a seperate issue, I have asked the team to look into it. 

Peter

Peter

Thank you.  I should add, I am running windows 8 and have tried a fresh install of the client several times. 

Also, I just doubled checked and I am for sure not connected to facebook.

Thanks Peter. I really appreciate you reaching out to the Spotify tema about this issue. The loss of my radio stations has been surpsingly upsetting. I hope this issue gets resolved fast. 

In the meantime, is there a way to change my login and account credentials to a Spotify ID and passwrod, so that I can avoid any errors or conflicts that Facebook might be causing?

Andrew

You can retrieve your Spotify username and set a special device password which will let you log in like a normal Spotify account. 

Its the same process you go through to get Spotify to work on a platform that doesn't support Facebook authentication like Sonos, the steps and details are outlined on this help page

Peter

Peter

Thanks Peter.

I've visited the "Set a password for your devices" page, and I've clicked the "Send e-mail to set password" button a few times which generates the message "An email featuring your device username and a link to set your password has been sent to myemailaddress.com" ... 

But I have not received these emails from Spotify.

I'm still stuck with none of my radio stations and no way to login in without using my Facebook ID.

Pretty frustrating...

Andrew

It is frustrating to not have my radio stations 😞  But it is more frustrating that my "Liked From Radio" isn't working and I can't even see the playlist anymore.  Hopefully they resolve whatever is causing this soon

I just noticed this problem too. I'm not linked to Facebook and all of my radio stations are missing.

Hey guys 🙂 

There are several reports of radio issues this weekend, I have escalated it as a service issue to the Spotify team. 

Peter

Peter

Marked as solution

Hey guys!

Just letting you know that the issue regarding missing Radio stations is being looked into. 

We'll keep you updated.

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

My radio stations have reappeared!  What a relief!  So much time and effort went into creating these stations, and they make for such a wonderful soundtrack to my day - they would be very difficult to recreate.  

Thanks to everyone who chimed in on this issue and to Peter and Greg for escalating the problem and facilitating the resolution! 

I'm curious as to what went wrong, and if we could get notice in the future when it happens again (like an email saying "Your radio stations are temporarily unavailable." so that we don't waste time and energy freaking out. 😮

Thanks again. Happy listening!

Andrew

that's Great to hear 😄 Jam on!

Suggested posts