Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify family isn`t working

My spotify family isn`t working

I have spotify family with my mother, she is the one paying for it, but in the last week it hasn`t worked to her. my spotify is working just fine and i can play music offline, but for her it says her account is free even though she is paying for us both. this is the secound time this has happend and last time we had to make a new account. do anyone of you know how to fix it? spotify just tells me to out and in again, but i have tried that and it doesn`t work.. so what should i do?

4 Replies

Hey,

It sounds like your mum has a secondary account, which is on Free. Try logging out and back in again using the correct details for the Premium account.

If she's unsure which login she needs to use, she can always check her Spotify receipts for this information. 

Hope this info helps. If you have any additional question, just let me know here. I'm happy to help you out 🙂

Thank you for the tip, but i'm afraid we have allready tried that and it doesnt work. I dont know what to do and since i cant contact spotify themselves im **bleep**ed..

Hey!

You can contact us anytime through the online form. Or, if you'd like, send me your mum's username and I'll be happy to sort things out here 🙂

Thanks for the help, but i figured it out. I changed her password and logged in and out a copple of times.

Suggested posts