Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'My year in music 2016' - ISSUE

'My year in music 2016' - ISSUE

Hey!

As seen, many haven't even received their 'My year in music 2016' through email. Others aren't happy with the result you given us this year compared to last years outstanding statistics.

Suggesting:
Why can't you just do some updates and put up My year in music -page again on web browser, just like you did last year (and solve this problem probably more easily like that. BY ONE TIME)?
Is it about the time, money, resources, rush near Holidays? What is the reason behind this?

Cause your customers do value and care this much about 'My year in music' which I think, should be great for you guys.
I think you're wasting loads of effort here just answering one-by-one the same thing you've already told us. Then resending the emails to the ones requesting it, just to notice that this years statistics were disappointment for so many out there. Then people are begging you to do something about it, as we've been using your service ONE WHOLE YEAR thinking we would be getting the stats at the end of a year.
We assumed you would do this, our bad I guess.

Srsly Spotify. I have never had any bad thing to say about your service and then this.
I'm not happy. People everywhere on internet aren't happy. You much likely aren't happy getting this much negative feedback.
You really gonna end things like this this year, saying there's nothing you can do for Us ???

Just why.

4 Replies

Spotify has become worse and worse the last couple of years. This is just another disappointment from the devs.

Google Music or Apple music is becoming more and more relevant.

I agree with this.

Why Spotify chose to scrap their most beloved feature and then refuse to clean up their mess boggles the mind.

I'm feeling sad not recieving this mail... I got another mail from Spotify regarding concerts without changing or adding info, yet the statstic for 2016 didnt want to end up in my mailbox... I surely did not listen to less music to fall out, maybe a little less then last year nearly 90.000 minutes of music... Feeling like Santa Claus failed me big time... 

Spotify will pay for the lack of a proper Year in Music (and not that lame e-mail from Spotify Japan)...especially if they wait until December to provide statistics! We deserve our stats from 2016 - one of the few reasons some stuck it out with Spotify. Otherwise, there are other streaming services with play counts and monthly and seasonal analytics that many folks are looking into. Just read all the threads about no 2016 Year in Music! We WILL leave Spotify over this 😃 Happy **bleep**ing new year!

Suggested posts