Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need help in resolving error code 410

Need help in resolving error code 410

I log into Spoitfy and cannot listen to my music because I get a message that says: "The username or password is incorrect. Please check that your user details are correct: log out and log into Spotify again (error code 410)."

I have tried numerous times to log out and log back into Spotify and I keep getting the same message. Anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue?

3 Replies

Error 410 can be a tricky one, since it has a variety of causes. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand to get you back up and running again. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have got the same problem error code 410 cant access my music. please help me out thanks it says," The username or password is incorrect. Please check that your user details are correct: Log out and log in to spotify again. (Error code: 410). I'ts the right password... 

Regards George

Same as above, best move is to get in touch with the support guys and they can lend a hand. Normally this error is related to Facebook logins, and you just need to log out and back in using your Spotify username and password (instead of your email address) but it can also mean a broken Facebook account which is something the support team will need to fix for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts