Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo iniciar sesión en Spotify desde que lo desvinculé de Facebook

No puedo iniciar sesión en Spotify desde que lo desvinculé de Facebook

¡Hola!

Recientemente he desvinculado mi cuenta de Spotify de mi Facebook y desde entonces no puedo iniciar sesión en Spotify o se inicia unos segundos y después se cierra.

Mi perfil es este rikku_blackcat y el usuario como véis empezó siendo rikku_blackcat pero al vincularlo con Facebook se conviritió en Sarah Blackcat pero ahora mismo no puedo iniciar sesión utilizando ninguno de esos nombres y desde mi cuenta de correo no me deja iniciar.

¿A alguien le ha pasado esto? ¿tenéis idea de como podría arreglarlo?

No me gustaría perder todas mis listas de música.

Un saludo y gracias.

1 Reply

Hey @rikku_blackcat ! Welcome to the community 🙂

Sorry for the english reply - I hope its ok!

Looking at your profile, it appears your profile picture is missing which sometimes is a sign something is not right with your account on Spotify's side. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form (which you can do in spanish and they will reply in spanish!) they will be able to check this out in a little more detail for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts