Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment but no subscription

Payment but no subscription

I have been a premium user for a few months now and payments have renewed every month as usual. This month, my payment was taken but my account no longer shows I am a premium subscriber. Just today I looked at my subscription tab and it said I was a premium user. Then 10 minutes later I looked again and I am no longer a user. I do not want to re-subscribe and have to pay double for a month.

1 Reply

Hey there!

Is your account showing as premium on your online overview?

If it is showing as premium then you should be good to go! Sometimes a quick log out and back in again is needed. If you are still having issues, try a clean reinstallation of the application.

If your account is still showing as free then you have not logged into the account you have upgraded. Double check your details, its amazingly easy to accidentally have two accounts, one with a Spotify username and another using your Facebook details. If you can't find your account, don't subscribe again as you might be billed twice, instead get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

All the best,

Dylan

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat | Spotify
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts