Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please Help Me ASAP

Please Help Me ASAP

Okay so I made a spotify account about 8 months ago and used a random email and user name and bought the premium but before I could cancel it I got logged out and now for 6 months I've been trying to get ahold of spotify and I can't but I need to cancel the subscription so we can cancel the credit card please somebody help asap or give me a number I can call to get it cancelled I can tell the password and credit card number we used please help I need it done asap
1 Reply

Hey there @jasmineslovarp, welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about your experience with trying to reach Spotify's customer service team. Did you try contacting them through the online contact form? If you haven't, please do so and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. It may be tricky for them to find the account since you used a random e-mail and username, but I think they will be able to track it down with your billing information. If you don't receive a response in more than three days reply here and I'll escalate it.

If you have already contacted them, let me know the case number and I will be more than happy to escalate it! 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts