Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Subscription Concern

Premium Subscription Concern

Greetings!
I need help regarding on my subscription. Last month, Jan. 26 2017, I subscribed on Spotify for Free and upgrade it at the same time to Premium Subscription. According to the Photo below, I will be not charged until yesterday, Feb. 25, 2017. After I checked my Debit Account yesterday, Spotify charged me 129 pesos. But I'm still on a Free Subscription. Btw, I'm using Iphone 5s. Thank you.
IMG_0367.PNG
6 Replies

Hey @user-removed, Lets try and solve this together!

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. We'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction: 

Hello Tobias!
I can't check the receipt you send to me on my email inbox. Kindly check the photo below. I tried all the steps you gave me and nothing changed.
IMG_0636.PNG

@user-removed,

Please contact Spotify direct via the contact form.

My concern as well is that I just paid today my Premium Spotify which is good for 3 months but still not in Premium. What should I do? Thanks!

Screenshot_20180117_214420.png
Screenshot_20180119_173644.png

Hey @MichellaMuñiz

please try reinstalling the Spotify app and log in again with the same account.

Let me know 🙂

I already did but still the same. I also contacted the Advisor from Spotify and he told me to wait for 24-48hours.

Suggested posts