Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

529 Replies

So I had premium the other day and now it's telling me to get it again but this time it wants a lump sum of over 100$ which I'm not able to afford that. Why isn't it 9.99 a month still? Any help would be great! Thanks.

Hmm that's odd and I wouldn't be able to answer that question. Could you
email support@spotify.com and they will be able to help you.

Hi I have upgraded to premium but it is still coming up free. I have reinstalled app but still no good.. payment came out of my account 2 times and I did not receive receipt to my email. Please help

I have recently purchased a new iPhone and my premium is not working on it, I have logged in with my username, and Facebook with the same results.

Hi there. I would suggest emailing support@spotify.com because you've already tried signing in both ways

I recently purchased Spotify premium and it is not working on my phone or my Mac?

Hi, my subcsription is already preium but i don't know how to make it work? do i need to download the music before i can go play it offline? 

Hi! My premium subscription has expired and i wanted to resubscribe, but it's not accepting my way of payment (credit card). How would this go about?

Hi I can't access my premium account its showing that I have a free account. I have also lost all of my playlists

premium account not working on phone

I paid for premium but I never recieved a conformation email. In my bank statements it shows that I paid the 99 cents but my account still says I haven't paid for it but when I type my card in to pay it says that I have already paid for it or one of my accounts I have. I'm pulling my hair out over this please help!

@user-removed

If you didn't get any email receipt, sometimes the amount gets 'on hold' even if the charge doesn't go through. Normally the amount gets back to your account a day or two later.

In any case, you should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My Spotify premium isn't working on my phone but I bought premium what do I do
Marked as solution

@Lukestnford01

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase?

In it, it shows the Spotify username you paid for:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use it to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription here:

and also check your receipts here:
osorniosSpotify Star

Yes I got the emails but every time I log in it says I don't have premium

I use my email but I don't know what my user name is

I got it using my username worked

My premium ended so I renewed it and it says it is active but it's still not working. It's already been a day and my subscription still says that it's free and not premium. Please help

@Watanabemika

Log into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

Logout of the app in your phone, and be sure to use that username to login back to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription here:
osorniosSpotify Star

I pay Premium every month and when Im travelling is not working, but my friend's is. What is wrong with mine. ?

Suggested posts