Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems transferring from Spotify Premium to Vodafone Red 4G Deal - PLEASE CAN YOU HELP

Problems transferring from Spotify Premium to Vodafone Red 4G Deal - PLEASE CAN YOU HELP

Hi.  Got a really frustrating problem on my hands now…

- Had Spotify premium, but told needed to cancel it to get the Vodafone deal with my existing account  (including 3-4 years worth of playlists, so a lot of content!)

- Did this, but when I followed Vodafone's instructions, was not able to port deal to existing Spotify account (Account Name = bromiko)

- So created new account (Account Name = bromiko69) and this is now on Vodafone deal working fine, BUT old account (where all my playlists are) is now only basic service with adverts (obviously as I no longer paying for it)

- Was then told by Vodafone move from existing Spotify account to Vodafone deal was not possible in first place, which is why I created the new Spotify account!

- Wrong info from Vodafone - duh! - now know it is possible to do what I originally tried to do.  Am so annoyed about that.  Vodafone also told me I have to work with Spotify on this now, as the issue is between myself and Spotify

So my question is can I cancel new account I created and get Vodafone deal added to old account, with all my playlists in-tact?  Which is what I was trying to do in the first place.

Please please please can someone help me here.

Many Thanks,

Miko

1 Reply

As far as I am aware, Virgin would have to move the subscription to your other username for you. 

Best thing to do is get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they can lend a hand to get this sorted for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts