Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I accidentally deleted a playlist of mine called "Favoriter" and it would be such a relief if I could get it back somehow! It contained a lot of songs of sentimental and nostalgic value, and now I'm worried I can't find all of them again.

can i recover a deleted playlist? it was called electro swag

May I recover my playlists ''Awesomeness'' and ''LET THIS BE''? I removed 8 playlists that I saved since 2008 and now they're all gone... I didn't even touch anything.

I accidently deleted my 'My Music' playlist, containing 150+ songs. I didn't know that deleting a playlist would delete all those songs from my library. Is there anyway I can recover the playlist?

Hey Spotify.

Could you help me with my deleted playlist please? I'm not even sure how it happened.

Thanks

I deleted my playlist " orgasmisk " please help me get it back, was my favorite with ALOT of songs 😕

Hi there,

can someone please recover my playlist 'xx' just spent so so long on it!

HELP!

Marked as solution

Hi everyone - Alright, I've tried to update everyone's playlists since Dave's last post. Try signing back in to see if your missing playlist has returned. 

I've also got some specific instructions for a few of you:

aled02& jeramo - It seems you've created two accounts. Please see Richard's post here for futher instruction: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

sweet-angel93 & Nthomas - You've also made two accounts. However, all your playlists are on the extra FB account. Just head over to the contact form so we can help. 

THANK YOU MEREDITH! Not that I needed another reason to love Spotify, but I have one!! 

I sincerly appreciate it!

🙂

If you want to be able to restore playlists on your own, be sure to add your Kudos to the idea

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Implement-a-Recycle-Bin-Deleted-Items-Trash-Can-easy-r...

This would allow you to recover deleted playlists when you need them.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Thanks alot man! U really saved me now! 🙂

I accidentally deleted my "local tracks" playlist and I didn't mean too and it has all my music which is synced frommy computer and it still says it's syncing but it doesn't show up, please help me!

I got the same problem! What to do? 

Hey!

After you recovered my deleted playlist, my spotify acting wierd.

The songs automatickly switch after like 1 second, and its kinda annoying.

Could you please look at it..

Greetings, Kim.

Hi same thing just happened to me, i was wondering if you could please recover my deleted playlist. 

I am getten Married on satturday and now all the dinners music is gone, I don´t know how. Is there anithing i can do? 

I had the same problem- i tried to delete a song without my glasses on a bam! My playlist was gone!

It was called Oktoberfest predrink playlist (or something along those lines) can you recover it? Pretty please!  🙂

Hi,

I have the same problem now.

I found the embed code for the playlist "Hitaat salsat - slow salsa songs" playlist, it's:

https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:user:anttileskel%c3%a4:playlist:4xxCYC76l3K4DzG8OfH8vZ

Thanks for the help in advance!

-Antti

How did you found the code? 

I accidentally just deleted a favorite playlist called "Gratitude." Is it possible to recover it? Any advice or help from Spotify or the community is much appreciated.  Thanks!

Suggested posts