Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I made a terrible misstake and deleted my favourite playlist, I have had it for over 2 years. Please help me get it back, if it's possible! It was called "Pensionärsmusik". Thanks in advance.

@Lojj wrote:

I made a terrible misstake and deleted my favourite playlist, I have had it for over 2 years. Please help me get it back, if it's possible! It was called "Pensionärsmusik". Thanks in advance.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you have only just done it then you should be able to restore it yourself by using the Edit > Undo function inside the client.

If not, someone will hopefully restore it soon for you 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I was a few days ago now, so that doesn't work.

hi i just had the same thing happen! can someone help me recover my playlist?!

a week ago i accedently deletet my play list " glenns`musik `i really want it back.! help plz

Hi Meredith! I deleted my "mix" playlist by accident, could you please help me??

I too accidentally deleted my playlist. It's called "Moyar". Please help? 

Should be all up to date now!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi. While I was at my parents house yesterday I used my sisters comp, and forgot to log off. She deleted all my playlists hinking it was "some crap commercial stuff", then realized what she had done. Could you please restore them for me?

I accidently deleted my playlist, the name of the playlist was "Dansa hela natten"
How can i restore it?

Can a moderator please help me recover a deleted playlist? It was called 'Ham' and attached to my account, despite the name it is not for a meat themed event 😉

I will not be making such a mistake again!

@hc289 wrote:

Can a moderator please help me recover a deleted playlist? It was called 'Ham' and attached to my account, despite the name it is not for a meat themed event 😉

I will not be making such a mistake again!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I am going to merge your topic into the main playlist recovery thread. Staff reguarly restore playlists from there so its your best bet! Sit tight and hopefully it will be back soon!

Peter

Peter

My son has deleted my favourite playlist titled Neil1 - can anyone help me retrieve it?!!!!PLEASE HELP nearly 2000tracks

NeilH07

Hey 🙂

I'm going to merge your post into the main playlist recovery topic. The forum staff reguarly go through this topic and restore playlists for everyone 😉

Sit tight and hopefully it will be back soon!

Peter

Peter

Unfortunately I created a playlist with the same name, but haven't populated it with songs. Is it too late to recover it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed the way to retrieve a deleted playlist was to give a moderator your email...? Well..

Pastusek123@gmail.com  (Facebook and spotify account)

Playlist titled "Songs"

Help would be appreciated.

Can you help me find my 'spanish' playlist? I don't think I deleted it but it isn't on my computer anymore after hours of work 😞

Marked as solution

Hi, I just minutes ago deleted a pretty important playlist called "aamu ja kahvi" and I really need to get it back. (my SO is going to off me if I don't)

All and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey all, it looks like a lot of these accumulated over the weekend - and trying to deal with them all at once is going to be a bit of a headache. Just this once, could I ask you to drop us a line via our contact form (or tweet us @Spotifycares).

Once these return to a more manageable level we should be able to deal with them on an individual basis as before. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hey Spotify team, 

i just deleted my precious playlist "Good Life" can you help me?

greets

Suggested posts