Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Thanks! would be awesome if u could help me out with these ones aswell..

:SaraBrattström
:sarabrattström

Thanks you so much! would be awesome if u could help me out with these ones aswell!

:SaraBrattström
:sarabrattström 

: SaraBrattström
: sarabrattström

Woah, I just deleted my playlist with over 1200 songs, on my linux prieview. Apperantly, you do not get a warning when accidently hitting the 'delete' button.

It was named "Godt & Blandet". Is it possible ot get this recovered?

Thanks,

Marius 

Don't know if it was a bug or a ghost. After the recent update I just watched all my playlists get deleted, literally before my eyes. Would love to get them all back.

Account: Darkthrone

Playlists: About 10-12

br

D

Hi, my husband managed to delete all of my playlists! They're called bryllup kos and a few more that I cant remember the names of! Are there any possibility to get them back? Thanks in advance. 

Account: llronning

Hi, I've accidenly deleted my playlist called "Jeny's" off of my iPhone. Could anyone help me to restore it? Thank you!

I accidently deleted the wrong playlist and it was the one I use the most and have spent a long time creating! I could cry 😞

Is there any chance of finding this again? it was called "Stuff ken"

Marked as solution

Hey everyone, 

If you've found you accidentally deleted a playlist, I recommend filling out our contact form

As this thread grows we're less able to help with each post. Not to worry though. A member of our support team will look at your case and see what can be recovered. 

Hey thanks for replying so quickly! I think I may have solved the case.... As I had Spotify installed on 2 machines I was able to login on one offline, copy the tracks from the deleted playlist to a new one and then sync to my other computer.

So happy I haven't lost it! 🙂

Unfortunately, the same happened to me. I accidentally deleted all my lists and I don't know how to recover them. Any help?

Zenks

Marked as solution

Hi 🙂 

Are you the guy with super powers, that can restore deletet playlists?

I just made the same mistake, like many other users. Updatet to Unlimitet, and then wantet to resync my files on my iphone, to get the files in high quality.  Then i stupidly pressed delete playlist, not knowing that also my playlist on my laptop was deletet.

I've been able to find the BNK playlist file on my laptop, but i'm not able to open it?

could you please help me?

Sorry about my english, i'm from Denmark.

Hi, I've accidentally deleted my playlist nameds ''me gusta''. Is there anyway I can recover it?

Hi everybody,

If you need us to do some investigating and find a missing playlist, please fill out our contact form

We'll then see if we can reunite you and your playlist. Thanks guys!

I have deleted spotify and all my tracks by mistake. Can I get any of them back?

I am on windows XP pro.

roywilson

Hi Meredith I've allready fill out the contact form 4 days ago, but havet heard anything? Ref. Nr 345903 My playlist is named Random **bleep**. Please help 🙂

Good Afternoon, I have today accidentally deleted my playlist which had 1200+ songs on it, it was named 'matthew' please can you assist me to retrieve it? Thanks Matthew

Hi

My playlist "ken" disappeared and i dont know how it happened. Hope you can help me

//Waymaker

ive managed to delete my Musikk playlist could you help me recover it? 

Hey everyone--I believe I've found your playlists for you. Please click on the links below and then 'resubscribe'.

@roywilson- I recommend getting in touch via our contact form so we can help locate all your playlists (about us > contact)

Mbangs-- your playlist is here 

mdp1980- Matthew

waymaker- Ken party

protox144-  musikk

Suggested posts