Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hi Sam! Thankyou so much! Solved 🙂

Hi lomlom87- I've just sent you an email with that missing playlist. Have a look in your personal inbox so we can reunite you with your tunes. 
P.S. For those interested...here's the track I can't get enough of today--found these guys on We Are Hunted

Thank you! I am so happy right now, you made my day! Smiley Very Happy

Hi, i've deleted all the songs in my playlist "starred" I'm really sad and want it back. Can somebody help me? 😞 

before i had like 400 songs... Now i've got only 3 songs 😞 

Hi lostintrash- I've just found those missing tracks for you. Have a look in your personal inbox for message from me. 

And since I posted my favourite track yesterday....here is today's: Family of the Year – Let's Be Honest

oh now i see it! Thank you so much! Smiley Very Happy

I accidentally just deleted my whole playlist instead of just a song off of the playlist. It was called 2/9/12 or something like that. Help!):

So I accidentally deleted one of my playlists (I was trying to just delete a song *in* the playlist....)

I then hit 'undo' but was told I couldn't as I was offline (I was on a plane).  When I was back on the ground, I tried undo and nothing happened.  All gone.  All my "2011 favorites" gone! booo hoo, a grown man weeping... 😕  

Is there a way to access an archive of my old playlists - the '2011 favorites' in particular?

Hi Ipancotti & Robworldwide- Please have a look in your personal inboxes. 

There should be an email from me with your missing playlists waiting patiently--enjoy. 

i really need help recovering my playlist i deleted its called itunes and it took me forever to make that and i would really appreciate it if you would help me find it.

Kimberly

Kw1996 - I think I've just recovered it for you. Could you log out and in again. It should be there waiting.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I was just listening to a playlist and it stopped playing suddenly. I opened spotify and it deleted all the tracks in my playlist. Help!

Tatlocks - What is the name of this playlist? I'll have a look for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Actually I recovered it myself. Thanks!

Marked as solution

I accidentally just deleted one of my playlists. The title of it is a music note (dot) heart (dot) smiley face. Would you mind recovering that for me? Thanks so much!

Edit* recovered it myself as well. if you have Spotify linked with facebook, you can click on a song in your playlist, and your playlist will open up in Spotify. Click the title of the playlist and drag it into your sidebar of playlists. Enjoy! 🙂

Hey there

Could you help me find my playlist called "Eriksens iPhone"? It has taken me forever to build it up. Thought I could delete it from my iphone without deleting it from my mac... I was wrong

Help, me too! just deleted a friends playlist for her wedding called "erica" - can anyone help? she has enough on her plate and i don't want to call her up to give me it again! thanks x

Dear awesome moderators,

I was so happy when I found this thread this morning, cause I didn't think there was a way to recover deleted playlists in Spotify. I accidentally deleted a playlist with almost 800 songs, and it belongs to someone who really needs it back.

The playlist I deleted on May 5th was called Rot. My username is KatarinaBrusewitz, and I've got a pc, Windows Vista.

I just tried to send you a contact support form, but it wouldn't work.

We would be so happy if there's a way to recover that playllist somehow.

Thank you so much for your time! 🙂

Kind regards,
Katarina Brusewitz

Suggested posts