Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies
Marked as solution

Encolpe - Found it! Rock is dead

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

MEREDITH!!! THANK YOU!!! 

VanillaHappyCat.jpeg

Hey, I approved your image.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Have a nice day!

I accidently deleted my playlist.  Can you please help me recover it?

The playlist's name was : BCG Mix

Thanks!

Please help me get Jay Spotify back.

You're very welcome Jlusby 😉

nsharma & who_else_man - Please shut down and restart your Spotify app. When you log back in those playlists should be safely returned and waiting for you. 

Hi,

I deleted a playlist and reestared Spotify.

Can somebody help me?

thanks.

Hi! I have same problem that people in this post.

I deleted a Playlist that would love to recover. The problem is that I was trying to delete a single song (that's why I said yes to the confirmation message), but Spotify app deleted the whole list 😞

Any way to replace my list?

Thanks a lot and sorry for being fool 😉

Best regards from Spain

Fer

Marked as solution

Gallarmusic - Could you log out and in again. Your playlist should be there waiting.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

The playlist's name was : CASAMENT-Dinar

marcfontanals - I've found the playlist in question, although the name of it has changed. You can find it right here.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hello!

I was messing with a constantly crashing android spotify app when I accidentally deleted a playlist called "Hardstyle" containing around 100 tracks that I have spent a long time collecting.

I have recreated a playlist with the same name, but it is impossible to remember all the songs.

I would greatly appreciate if it was possible to recover the playlist!

EDIT: I managed to find an old URL I posted to a forum a long time ago. It seems that the playlist is still there even though I deleted it. I just readded the playlist as a new playlist.

I there

I have the same problem. Was deleteing some playlists and selected the wrong one. Your help would be greatly appreciated. The one i am looking for is called Mum all

Kind regards

Nicola

Hello Nel81, was it this you were looking for? Mum all

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi Richard

That is the one. Thank you so much. Youre a star

Kind regards

Nicola

Hello. Unfortunately my spotify list was wiped out completely.. I had over 1200 songs in it and means alot. 

The list is still there, but was probably marked and deleted, and I have no clue in how to reset the tracks in it.

Here is the http link to the (now empty) list: Göttelåtar 

It's called "Göttelåtar" ... 

Please help, thank you.

Marked as solution

Sorry, disregard my post! I tried re-logging into spotify and the list was restored 😄 

oh no! I accidentally recovered my playlist "2012". Anything that can be done to restore???

I mean "deleted" of course. 

like a dope i was trying to erase one song- but instead erased the whole playlist i have been buliding for months! any way you can help recover it? it was called 'tunes i heart' im pretty sure...

-danelle

Suggested posts