Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hi,

I wanted to delete a playlist - which I did, but it first looked like it didn't. So I did it again, but it was still here and the confirmation button wouldn't disappear. So I restarted Spotify: the playlist was deleted indeed, but another one - which I ABSOLUTELY don't want to see erased - was gone too :((

It's named "[playlist] chills", can you do something for me ? It's on ongoing work lasting for months...

OSteEL - Just done that for you. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks a million

Any chance you can restore my Jubilee Street Party 2012 playlist which I deleted yesterday (7 July)? Pretty please 🙂

I accidentally deleted my main playlist I use everyday. It's called "Sander's Playlist 1" is there a way to recover it?

Blunt_ & Jeank - Restored them for you guys. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi,

i'm facing the same issue, Had a really good birthday party the other day and when I woke up I found out someone deleted my playlist called "iphone". Which is the only one i'm using on my mac and iphone :s If there's any possible way I could get my playlist back that would really help me out since i've been "collecting" in that playlist since a year 😞

Deleted two playlists on my iPod because they didn't sync properly, apparently the same playlists on my computer also got deleted. It seems that alot of people had their playlists restored and I hope I can have mine restored aswell. The playlists are called: "Blandat" and "Blandat - clean".

Thanks in advance.

Same problem

Just deleted my playlist called, "ROADTRIP TO SWEEDEN"

Over 100 songs, and I don't remember them,.. HELP ME......

Thank god that im not alone.

Manage to delete my main playlist, named Spillelisten!, any help mod?

Edit: Nvm, manage to fix it, had it still on my ipad, so just shared in on facebook from that one, and then i got it back. 🙂

Bvanveen – Happy Belated Birthday. Sounds like it was a good party 😉

If you could sign in/ sign out again you'll find that 'iphone' is back for you. 

Jalde92 & Bennibanan – Your playlists are also restored. They will appear when you sign in again. 

Hi! I accidentally erased my absolute favourite playlist "plugga". I would really much appreciate if a moderator could help me get it back. Loads of thanks In advance. Best regards, Lisa

HELP!!!  I just deleted two of my main playlists!  I thought that I was only deleted them from my phone but now they are gone from my computer too!  They were called:

-Old School Funk, Rap, and Hip-Hop

-Favorite R&B and Soul (something like that)

It seems like you guys are able to recover them for members.  I sure hope so!  I just started using my Spotify actively last week and I am LOVING it.  It really does meet my music needs!  Sorry to be a bother with my mistake...

Hey, I'm josh donner and my playlist that i've been building has disappeared. I used it earlier today and didn't delete it. It's called simply joshdonner. If you could restore it, that'd be fantastic.

I accidentally deleted my boyfriend's playlist "new songs and 2k12" , how can i recover these playlist?

Hoping to get a reply 🙂

Hi i lost my playlist called jareds! HELP ME!

Marked as solution

Fattar0, Focusandflow, Awesomelygood, geraldMang, Völkl - Good morning everyone. I've just restored those playlists for you. 

Just sign out and sign back in to see them in your app again. 

You are an angel Meridith!   Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!

Thank you but my playlist "Plugga" havn't appeared yet. Is there anything I can do to get it back? 

Thanks again.

Marked as solution

Hi fattar0 - It appears as though you've placed it in one of your playlist folders. Please have a look and let me know if you still can't find it.

Suggested posts