Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redeem code won't work

Solved!

Redeem code won't work

Hello, I'm having trouble making one account go premium. I'm paying for family plan and I use to send invitations for 

my friends and their accounts automatically update to premium. But this time it didn't work for 1 of them so I sent a redeem code but 

it didn't work neither . This is not some mispelling mistake or anything I used the link spotify gave me to enter the code. Can someone help me through this?. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hmm. Can you also make sure that both you and your friend clear your cache/cookies after resending the invite?

Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Hey there!

Have you been able to succesfully invite this person to your plan?

It not, keep us posted. We're here to help.

I am having this issue, i have been trying the past 3 hours and all it says when i click link is opps something went wrong, i tried manually and via email. my family memeber is logged into her account while clicking these links and same error over and over

Hey @diddly300!

We'd recommend revoking and resending the invite.

Hopefully that'll do the trick.

Keep us posted.

I have done this at least 15 times. as I said I have been trying to do this for 3 hours
Marked as solution

Hmm. Can you also make sure that both you and your friend clear your cache/cookies after resending the invite?

Let us know how it goes.

Not sure why, but I told my friend to change his Spotify account password. I resent invitation and it magically worked.

no this stil does not work, i have made sure both account countrys are the same and they are, i have tried through the email process it says opps something went wrong, i have tried using the link for manual method and this does same.

i have tried getting the token code and logging in to family members account and using the redeem feature, when i do this it says not a valid code. i cleared all briowsing data. 

Awesome!

We're glad your both on board with Spotify Family.

🙂

Can you also make sure you're redeeming the code here?

If so, keep us posted. We still have a few tricks up our sleeve.

yes this is what i get

2015-12-15_15-26-20.png

@diddly3000 Hmm, that's odd.

Would you mind get in touch with us via this contact form, or on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle?

We'll need to take a closer look at the accounts.

Hey, i tried premium but im not getting the pin code on my phone

I tried this it does not work

Can you help me idk what to do

I have the same issue...

Try and try again for hours... when clicking to the link it's switch to general login page...

I'm not able to access to the web page asking to validate the INVITATION CODE

Sans titre.jpg

I've tried just about everything it just says invalid code when I know it isn't. 

Suggested posts