Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reedem code problem

Reedem code problem

Hi, i'm an Italian user and i have won a code (through a competition of Becks) who give me  a 30 day's Premium account on Spotify, but i can't redeem them because I can not change my original country on my account (USA to Italy) and this code it's ONLY redeemable for my country (Italy), any solution??

13 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

What happens when you try and change your country?

Liam

Hi, simply nothing  the bar to change country its gray and i can't click them, just below the bar there is a link who sends me to a support page that tell me how change country.  "Our system will only allow you to change your country depending of your current IP address , so if you have, for example, a UK IP address you will only be able to update your country to the UK."

Strange, are you currently in Italy? 

Does http://whatismyipaddress.com/ geo-locate your IP address to the correct country? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thx for the site very helpfull :), yes the site localizes my ip in Italy.

Strange, do you have an active subscription already or are you on Spotify free?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Free user

UnTrolol90 - I'm sending a PM over to you now. Fingers crossed, we'll get it sorted 🙂
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I solved my self the problem, i removed an add-on of Google Chrome who change my Ip in USA, thx for all the support 😄

I can't reedem my code I type the one that I have and It won't let me reedem it heeeeeelp please ;(

Do you get an error message when you go to com.spotify/redeem? Have you tried a different browser?

Hello. Im from México and i having problems reediming my code. I already try using lower case letters and changing the country ti USA but nothing works.

@itzelortega 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My phonecompany har closed my phoneaccount due a transfer to another company. Therefor should my account (Spotify) be frees for signing up to Spotify Family. But Spotify still dont Accept this

Suggested posts