Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Royalities from premium users

Royalities from premium users

Hello,

I wanted to know if has a premium user, the royalities paid for the streams that I do are 70% of my monthly subscription, or my streams just add up to the ones from all the community and follow the formula as it is in "spotify explained".

Also, with this system of pay per stream, aren't the long songs, like 10m+, at a disadvantage? If the market takes this system it can have a great impact on songwriting unfortunely.

Will there ever be a place where we can check how much money we've gave to the artists/labels?

Best regards,
Pedro Lopes

3 Replies

Hey @PedroLopes91!

We have more info on this here: https://www.spotifyartists.com/spotify-explained/#royalties-in-detail.

Hope that helps 🙂

Dear,

I had two charge in my credit card, but I can get only de simple account and not the premium account.......what can I do? or how is the way to change the account?

Hey @1280500579!

We'd recommend logging out of the app and then back in entering your username/password combination. If you still can't see the Premium features, just get in touch with us via this contact form, or on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle.

Suggested posts