Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Seems this took a while (ERROR)

Seems this took a while (ERROR)

Dear Spotify,
I'm having problems resetting my password for my account. I am able to receive the email for password reset.
But, when I open the link. It brings me to a page with the following error.

Seems this took a while
You have been logged out for security reasons, please click the reset link in the email you recieved again to continue.

I've been trying for almost a week now. It keeps giving me the same error.
Please, help me fix this! I really want to listen to music.

Regards,
Sad User

6 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit a contact form and someone at Spotify can reset it for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks for the greetings. Well, I've already filled in the contact form, but Spotify has not contacted me yet.

How long does it usually take for the team to respond?

Hi,

Did you recieve an automated email with a case number? Check your Spam folder and make sure to whitelist Spotify. If you got an automated email, reply directly to it and someone from Spotify should look at it for you.

If you have a case number, could you let me know what it is? I'll escalate it to the staff to get someone to take a look at it.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Have you tried using a different internet browser to set that new password?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes, I check my emails everyday. It's not in the spam folder. The case number, that I have is #00647865. And, I've used Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer to test the link. All the browsers gave me the same error.

Hey saduser - You would've received an automated message to the email you used to sign up. 

If you respond directly that email we'll get back to you shortly. I'll make sure to your email makes it to the queue. 

Suggested posts