Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Gift Cards?

Solved!

Spotify Gift Cards?

How in the heck do I buy someone a Spotify sub for a gift?  I have never tried so hard to give someone my money!  It says I cannot get one since I am in the US? 

55 Replies

This is absolutely maddening. I want to gift someone Spotify who doesn't live near me. This is a 100% online service with all of its elements being online. Why in the hell can't I gift them a few months of Premium electronically? None of the stores actually carry them physically around me, which means I actually have to SHIP a physical card to someone so they can put the code in their computer?!?

You guys are KILLING me. I want SO BADLY to give someone Spotify. First I can't put them on a family plan. Then I can't electronically give them a premium membership. Do you NOT want my money or something? 

I was just given spotify gift cards and want get sporify premium but it says under payment methods thats not allowed.... will it be some day or is there another way to use the gift cards to get premium? or am i stuck with unlimited? 

Do you not get the option for premium if you go to spotify.com/redeem ? 

Make sure your doing it on a computer, the website can sometimes display weirdly on mobile devices. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

i need some help, i bought a gift card the other day, and when i had put in the code to redeem, i ended up only to get a choise to redeem two months of spotify unlimited, but i wanted one month of spotify premium. it there some how a way i could change theese two months of unlimited to premium? if not then this was a waste if money, since i always listens to spotify on my phone 😕

@candy789 - If youget in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they should be able to swap it over to Premium for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi

I am based in Singapore but I would like to buy an Australian 3 month premium gift card for someone to use in Australia. Can you please let me know how I can do this? It does not seem possible or easy to do.

Thanks 

Hi!
I ordered a gift card this morning but I did not receive it yet.. How long does it take for delivery? I need it tomorrow 🙂
Thnx

Hi Richard! I'm trying to give my friend here in Rome a gift card. My I have a Philippine account. Is it possible? Or do I have to physically buy the gift card somewhere here? Desperate as it is his birthday tomorrow! And listening to spotify for a year without commericals is the perfect gift for him! HELP ME! ❤️

Since I'm a student I've been getting the half price rate ($5) for premium, but when I redeemed my $10 gift card it said it would cover one month of premium. So will it charge me $10 next time?

Also I just redeemed two $10 gift cards and I'm wondering if that money will be spread over 2 months (or 4 months?) or if both will be applied to this month because I redeemed them at the same time?

Thanks!

I live in New Zealand and would like to buy a one year subscrition for a friend in America. When I go to spotify's E-card page and follow the instructions to do so, upon selecting the country, America / United States doesn't show up. Is there a way to buy the subcription for an american account from NZ? 

I have two (2) $30 gift cards received for Christmas - but can't apply to my existing Premium account. I hope this isn't a scam to get "new" accounts. Doesn't say that anywhere on the card. Pretty frustrated right now. Appreciate some assistance. thanks.

Hey. I found a solution to the same problem through Singapore. Council and other use - mooments.com .
and a few tips from me
Give it is not necessary that you like, and what, in your opinion, should be like a man for whom the gift is intended.

It is for you we have collected hundreds of gift cards and certificates, which are always available for purchase at reasonable prices and to bring happiness to their friends, acquaintances, colleagues, relatives and loved ones! A huge emphasis we are doing and the corporate sector, allowing all who wish to develop their business and create optimal conditions for using original ideas and solutions for it. "mooments" will help make your life colorful and unique!

@David wrote:

Hello!

E-Cards are now available in the US. Check right here

So, can I purchase a US E-Card as a gift for someone in the US from Canada...and they will be able to redeem and use it?

Anyone can help me to purchase US gift cards?

No unfortunately, if you purchase from Canada you have Canada vouchers (Gift code)

Suggested posts