Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Unlimited on Kindle Fire HDX

Solved!

Spotify Unlimited on Kindle Fire HDX

Hi, I'm located in Holland and have an Unlimited sub, streaming only. I have the Spotify App on my KFHDX, but it does not seem to recognise my sub, because it still plays ads. Anybody has this also? 

Thanks,

Sjaak

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry about that, try this link. Yeah Unlimited only gives benefits on a PC and I suspect they're not actively promoting it in most countries because of the confusion. You can upgrade the remaining days to half that number days of Premium by the way.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi, thanks again! Cool chart, they should pay you for it. I understand now. Like you mention, the info on Unlimited is hidden, your chart would have saved me the 4.95. Thanks for the upgrade tip, I didn't know that either. 9.99/m to play without ads on my KF is too steep for me to continue, however.

Thanks again!

Sjaak

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You'll need to upgrade to premium if you don't want ads on a tablet. Check out this chart.

Hi, thanks for your insight. But why would I then buy the Unlimited sub? I'm miffed. I've cancelled my sub just now, don't see the point at all, to pay 4.95 for? (Could not access your link/chart.)

Thanks again,

Sjaak

Marked as solution

Sorry about that, try this link. Yeah Unlimited only gives benefits on a PC and I suspect they're not actively promoting it in most countries because of the confusion. You can upgrade the remaining days to half that number days of Premium by the way.

Marked as solution

Hi, thanks again! Cool chart, they should pay you for it. I understand now. Like you mention, the info on Unlimited is hidden, your chart would have saved me the 4.95. Thanks for the upgrade tip, I didn't know that either. 9.99/m to play without ads on my KF is too steep for me to continue, however.

Thanks again!

Sjaak

Suggested posts