Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify & NUS not working?

Spotify & NUS not working?

Hi, For the last few months I have had the spotify unlimted subscription but now I am in 6th form I brought a NUS card. So when my month of spotify unlimited finished i stopped it by removing my payment information because i wanted the premium for a fiver. Now when i go onto spotify.co.uk/nus and click sign up it just says page temporarily unavailable yet if i sign out and try again it takes me to the create account page?

What do i do now to get the premium for a fiver?

So to recap theres a few days left until my account reverts to the free one and theres no payment info on my account.

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Firstly, have you tried using a different web browser? Sometimes they just get a bit confused and can't display the page properly. 

If that doesn't fix it, you can try logging into NUS directly on their website and following the links from this page.

If you are still getting this error, then I would suggest you drop the team a message using the online contact form and a member of the team can look into this for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have partly the same problem, and because of this I already had to pay for full price for another month,a bit disappointed with that... I thought it was working but it wasn't. Every time when it asks me to confirm my password it just loads the page again , I write it and click continue and the same page just refreshes but nothing happens and it doesn't confirm it or take me anywhere 😕

I sent a message the customer service about this, would really like to get it fixed. Doesn't matter which browser I use, the same problem remains.

Hey 🙂

Customer support should reply soon 😉

If you don't hear back in a few days just post back here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey, great! 🙂 thanks

Suggested posts