Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify deleted my playlist???

Solved!

Spotify deleted my playlist???

I had a playlist titles Music, and while I was trying to listen to Spotify on my sister's horable wifi connection some how it got deleted? Is there anyway I can retrieve it? I had quite a bit of good music in it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok, no problem. How about this one? Music

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey, welcome to the Community.

Is this the playlist you're looking for? -snip-

[edit: took out playlist]

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

No, that's actually not it.. I deleted the playlist than created a new one titled Music too.. I just renamed the new one too Music 2. So the one that deleted is just Music.

Marked as solution

Ok, no problem. How about this one? Music

Yes, that is it!! Thanks!

I accidently removed my playlist. Could you recover it? 🙂

Name of the list: blandat

Hello

I am looking for a playlist that wa created by spotify, and I subscribed to this playlist a long time ago.

Its name was simply "Summer Chill"

i have been trying to look it up with the help of your app "recover playlist", but because this was a playlist not created by me i cannot find it there.

All i know is that this playlist consisted of a lot of lounge music, and one song there was Sweet Lullaby by Forest People.

Regards

Sid

Suggested posts