Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starbucks Partner Premium

Starbucks Partner Premium

So I just got hired by Starbucks and I'm trying to get my free premium membership but it keeps saying something went wrong, what do I do?
28 Replies

I'm not sure which link you used while trying to Subscribe, but give this link a shot:

https://partner-provisioning.spotify.com/starbucks/

EDIT: (Steps added)

1. Go to this link:

https://partner-provisioning.spotify.com/starbucks/ 

2. Click "Get Premium" at the bottom.

3. Fill in Last Name and Your Starbucks Global Username (2 character country code + your partner number) 

EX: US2177650

4. Confirm your not a robot and CONGRATS!

Hi, I am a new SB partner, I have my own account with spotify that I have currently cancelled to connect through SB, my question is, since I have my own account and it's a family one, Will I be able to carry over my family account with the SB partner account? 

I did all these steps and it is still saying something went wrong. I did not type in any of my info wrong either.

That link didn't work for me

Same here.

I have done all this, and I did have the premium!? I was already registered through the system as a partner, and today it stopped working. I have had it like this since Ausgust 2017? So I’m not understanding why all of a sudden it’s not working? 

Same thing just happened to me! Was able to use it for the last 3 months without problem and today was informed that my premium subscription has ended!

The same thing is happening to me! Could this just be a problem with Spotify?

It just happened to me too. I've been using my starbucks premium since November and today it tells me I'm not on premium anymore so I tried to sign back up but continues to tell me that I typed something in incorrectly which I have not.

Happened to me this morning. I’ve been using it for 5 months no problem. Now all of a sudden the day I’m traveling it stops! Lol

Exact same issue 

Same here! Been using it since September and this morning I left on a trip and it says I’m a free member and when I chatted with Spotify they told me Starbucks cancelled my subscription, maybe they’re no longer partnering together???

same thing happened to me.. been on my since november and I woke up and it’s  not working anymore...

Yeah what's going on??

I've been using this since March last year. Now it is asking me to upgrade to premium, and I already had it through Starbucks...? What's up?

Also struggling!!! What the heck

Same here I’ve had the account for almost a year now all the sudden it stops working.  I WANT MY PREMIUM BACK!!!

I also am having the same problem. Just today I was using it then suddenly it told me I had to sign up for premium even though I'm still a Starbucks partner and have been using this for over a month. Now it's giving me a message telling me I entered something wrong but I didn't.

I’m a partner too and It’s doing the same thing to me. Saying something went wrong when I try to reconfirm my eligibility! Yikes. I really hope it’s just a mistake and we haven’t lost premium. That’s one of my fave benefits of being a barista lol. 

Suggested posts