Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred Playlist Gone

Solved!

Starred Playlist Gone

Hi,

I just realized that my starred playlist is incomplete. For some reason it saved songs that I added from 12 days ago but all the ones that I've been staring since I got Spotify are gone. I think they're about 70 songs or so. Is there anything that can be done?? Any help at all would be awesome!

Thanks!

160 Replies

I need help also.

My starred tracks have disappeared all of them.

@Rush96 wrote:

I need help also.

My starred tracks have disappeared all of them.

I see 57 starred tracks on your account at the moment. How many should there be?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi

I have also noticed that some of the songs I have starred over the past month have gone- I still have a lot starred but quite a few have gone - is there anyway to recover this?

Thanks 

x

Equateme - Looking at the history of your Starred list, there aren't any bulk deletions at all. I have noticed you have two accounts though, which may be causing confusion. So, just make sure you log in with the username 'equateme' when you log in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

All of my Starred songs are gone, 7-10k of them. Any questions on what I should do. I have spotify on my phone as well if that means anything.

Thanks,

@DocUnk wrote:

All of my Starred songs are gone, 7-10k of them. Any questions on what I should do. I have spotify on my phone as well if that means anything.

Thanks,

Hey, I can see 6565 starred tracks on your account at present. Did you definitely have more before? I don't see any recent large removals.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

The starred playlist reappeared on my computer. Although it says I have 6,326 starred there and 6,425 are starred on my phone.

Looks like everything is fine for now. Thanks again!

Had a ton of albums and songs starred then I added a friends playlist and added an app - this required me to connect to FB which I had not previously been connected to - and all my starred songs were gone except 1. It might have been my first starred song...don't remember.

Need to fix this bug!

@user-removed wrote:

Had a ton of albums and songs starred then I added a friends playlist and added an app - this required me to connect to FB which I had not previously been connected to - and all my starred songs were gone except 1. It might have been my first starred song...don't remember.

Need to fix this bug!

I can see 137 starred tracks on your account at the moment. Make sure you haven't ended up with an extra account by checking my post here

Please help my starred playlist is also gone.

Today I added a album with thirteen songs and then my other starred songs were gone.

Please help!!

Gosh, what a mess...

Now I have two accounts with starred tracks. How non-user friendly.

Furthermore everytime I try to logon to this forum with my logon credentials it asks me to select a username...I already did!! So when I select flea333 it says in use. Hence, now I am posting from Flea3333. Maybe now it won't ask me anymore to create new usernames.

How could your developers overlook such a simple process complication such as this?

lindi76 - was I able to successfully get those tracks back for you?

flea3333 - we can delete one of the accounts for you to clear up any confusion. Would you like the Facebook-created account (now inactive) to be removed?

yes please. I just want one account, not just my FB account, with the ability to turn on/off the connectivity to facebook.

@flea3333 wrote:

yes please. I just want one account, not just my FB account, with the ability to turn on/off the connectivity to facebook.

Right, the account has been deleted. Let me know if you need anything else.

@Richard

Thank you very much. It works ;))

Just to be on the safe side i made a backup and saved my stared songs in a regular playlist.

have a nice day

mine is also gone : (

I know i'm late to the party but I couldnt figure it out.

I just from Free to Prem (30 day trial) and my Desktop has 47 Starred Track while my phone has 2 (that I just did). What do I need to do to get them sync'd.

Avery

@averynesbitt wrote:

I know i'm late to the party but I couldnt figure it out.

I just from Free to Prem (30 day trial) and my Desktop has 47 Starred Track while my phone has 2 (that I just did). What do I need to do to get them sync'd.

Avery

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are those starred tracks on your desktop local files? If so, follow the instructions here to sync them.

If not, are you sure you are logging in using the same details on the desktop and on your mobile? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi

Seems I am not the only one with this problem 😛

My Starred play list is totally missing, I was listening to it earlier this afternoon but now it is black, had over two days of music here.

Could you please help me out as well?

Kind regards,

Johannes

Hello, I have the same problem. I think my list is missing since yesterday.

Thank you in advance,

Luismifc

Suggested posts