Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still getting audio ads despite premium subscription

Still getting audio ads despite premium subscription

I did the 30-day free premium trial, and allowed it to roll over to a paid premium subscription. Rollover took place on 5/4, my card was charged and all.

Today I was listening to "Kavinsky" artist radio, and was served an audio ad (for Seth Rogen movie "Neighbors 2") between songs.  Ad played I believe sometime between 7pm and 7:30pm Pacific on 5/7/2016, in case that matters for verification purposes. I'm pretty sure it was between songs "Protovision" by Kavinksy and "New Lands" by Justice.

My clients all correctly show me as Premium. I don't think I've ever seen a visual ad - just this audio ad.

What gives?!? Why am I paying for this if I'm still getting ads?

3 Replies

Hey @lincolnatkinson

Sorry to hear this. Please can you confirm which client you are having problems with please? EG: Desktop (windows), Mac OS, IOS (Iphone), Android or Linux.

Do you have any other program running in the background which could be causing this issue?

Thanks

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

To whom should I report the problem?

@Mynagerie1,

As daft as this may sound, have you logged out of your Spotify account via the client and logged back in? Sometimes that fixes the problem. Or try a reinstalling the client

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Suggested posts