Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount

Student discount

i recently attempted to apply the NUS student discount to my sibscription.

i was asked to enter my NUS card number and DoB which i dis corretly.

On the next page I am asked to enter my facebook password for verification. i click the the button to 'continue' and am brought to a facebook login page. i emter my password.

i am then broght back to the page requesting verification. I tried re-entering my password several times but am still stuck in this looplease help!

4 Replies

Hey @LThrift 🙂 

Do you have login approvals active on Facebook? Also make sure your browser is not set to block cookies.

If that doesn't work, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they should be able to add it on manually for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Why do only American University Students get a discount? Is it possible for Canadian students to have the same discount?

I keep getting charged for a full-price subscription rather than the student price even though I entered my student info.

I put in my info to switch to student discount but it said it could not verify my info.

Suggested posts