Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student premium germany while internship in Spain

Student premium germany while internship in Spain

Hey hey,

until now, i always had a free account. Im student in Germany and Im for some internship in Spain at the moment. I wanted to open up some Student Spotify premium account now, but it's telling me that i cannot (even if im validated with unidays for one year more from now). I think it's because im in spain at the moment but I also read that it doesnt matter in which country I am when im having premium. I think the main problem is that i had to change "Spain" as my country and cannot change back anymore while im in Spain and I need "German" there for getting the student discount in the first place. So what can I do to get the student premium anyway? Im officially still immatriculated in germany.

Thanks for helping. Greetings

3 Replies

Hey @seidenhuhn123,

You may need a VPN to get a german IP address to access your profile page and change your country.

TunnelBear is a good one.

Remember that your payment card country must be german, as it has to match your country in profile.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,
Thanks a lot for your nice answer. It totally solved my problem. Im really thankful. The program tunnelbear was even kind of cute and of course working. So have a nice Evening and thanks a lot to you again. :)))

You're welcome. Glad I was able to help. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts