Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switch from Facebook to Twitter ? ?

Switch from Facebook to Twitter ? ?

I want to switch my connected account from Facebook to Twitter.  I want to do this because my facebook account has my full name, and my twitter has an alias.  At work, my spotifiy account is connected to twitter, the way a I want it, but at home, it's connected to facebook, and my full name shows.  How do I switch it at home to connect with my Twitter account? I've looked everywhere!  Any help- please!?

4 Replies

You only have one Spotify account, which is connected to Facebook. The Twitter connectivity allows you to share tracks to Twitter, but it doesn't act as a "login" function.

If you wanted to disconnect from Facebook, pop over to the Preferences page and select "Disconnect from Facebook" under the social networking tab.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Well, I have tried disconnecting from Facebook, but if I post somewhere on an app, like Soundrop, it posts as my full name, rather than my Twitter alias.  I want to know how to disassociate my Facebook full name from anything I post.  I have no problem with updates and sharing tracks on Facebook, I just don't want posts in apps to show my full name.

I remember the first time logged in, it asked me to link either my facebook or twitter in order to use/post, and I mistakenly connected with Facebook instead of Twitter.  I just want to switch the association to Twitter because that shows an alias instead of my full name...

Soundrop is a third party application, and would require you to log into Facebook in order to post comments or vote for tracks. This is controlled outside of Spotify.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts