Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The song is gone

The song is gone

Hey!

I was just cleaning my spotify playlist from songs when I accidentally took away one song that i really liked...and now I can´t find it...  

Is there anyway to get it back?? like I said I cant find it, and they didint really sing in it, it was just thunder, lightning and heartbeats pretty much.. is there anyway to get it back??

That was on the 20th july. My playlist is called ''Blåbärsskogen''.

Thanks!

1 Reply

Hi @sjösten. To get just a single song like that back you'll need to reach out to support and ask them to revert the entire playlist back to an earlier one. If anything other than that one song got removed, or added, those changes will get reverted by doing this.

Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

In regards to the contact form, upon filling it out you should receive a confirmation email, usually a generic message containing the information you provided and instructions to visit these forums. If after 24 hours you do not hear back from a support team member, please reply directly back to the confirmation email, even if it originates from a no-reply address. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If it is not present there, please attempt using one of the other contact methods, or, if you are unable to use the alternatives, please let me know.

Suggested posts