Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

UPDATE PAYMENT DETAILS NOT WORKING

UPDATE PAYMENT DETAILS NOT WORKING

I got a new card from my bank a couple weeks ago, well I went to update my payment settings on Spotify, but whenever I load the page to change it, it just sits there spinning. Now my payment was missed and it says I only have a few days left. The page still just spins though and I cannot update it.

Can't update my payment details if you guys won't let me.....

Capture.JPG

24 Replies

I am having the same problem too. Would appriciate some help!

Anyone find a solution? I am having this problem too. Doesn't matter what browser I use or what mode or anything. 

Exact same issue. I've tried every browser under the sun, they all spin indefinitely. Need to change payment, can't change payment. 

exactly the same issue. same screenshot. need help urgently. at least let us know that you are working on it.

I got into contact with Spotify about this issue. They recommended attempting in a private mode browser. I've tried three browsers, all on private and not private and it still hasn't been fixed. They've given me a free month while they work on the issue and said that it should be fixed by the time the free month ends, but I check every couple of days and the same thing happens. Seems like something that ought to be a pretty big priorty. If they give me a working solution, I'll let you know. 

I was just able to update my payment information from my phone. I used safari on iPhone.

I have the same problem and now ı cant use my account.Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 13.11.12.png

I'm having the exact same issue. I changed it to Paypal, but would rather charge my card directly. It's been like this for months now. Anyone at Spotify looking into this? Seems like a pretty big issue.

2017-01-30_11-13-21.jpg

I cant either. How do we fix it?

After having contacted Spotify and they gave me the free month, I just tried every single day to enter my password information and eventually one day, it just worked. I don't know why they continue to have this issue. 

After having contacted Spotify like I detailed above, I just tried every single day to enter my information and one day it just magically worked. I would recommend contacting Spotify. 

Start by contating Spotify and letting them know that you're having this issue, like I did in the description above. They gave me a free month and then I just checked back every single day to update my payment info and one day, it just worked. 

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

I used this link to contact Spotify

I used this link to contact Spotify

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Change your location for payment. Or try from another internet provider. I did it like that and it worked

This problem is still not fixed. I need to update my credit card, but the page won't load correctly. 

Why does Spotify not have ANY support?  You can't get through to them and ask for help. How is the "community" supposed to fix this problem?  VERY BAD customer service!

I was wrong about customer service.  I just got an agent to help me through a chat.  He was fast and the problems in fixed!

Thanks for this link.  I used it and immediately got an agent to help me online.  The probblem is now fixed.

Need to update my payment details , page cannot be reached I am logged in

Suggested posts