Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unsubscribed before premium free trail was finished , BUT STILL GOT CHARGED?!

Unsubscribed before premium free trail was finished , BUT STILL GOT CHARGED?!

Hi, I unsubscribed from Premium free trail and i am SURE of it because it took me to a page that said something along the line of "sorry to hear about this....you can come back anytime to renew subscription..." then 3 minutes later, I get notified that I am charged 9.99 for a new month of premium! I looked back to my account and it is as if I never unsubscribed! Please someone from Spotify refund me for my 9.99! I emailed Spotify on friday and still have not gotten a response!!

1 Reply

@Tammmy wrote:

Hi, I unsubscribed from Premium free trail and i am SURE of it because it took me to a page that said something along the line of "sorry to hear about this....you can come back anytime to renew subscription..." then 3 minutes later, I get notified that I am charged 9.99 for a new month of premium! I looked back to my account and it is as if I never unsubscribed! Please someone from Spotify refund me for my 9.99! I emailed Spotify on friday and still have not gotten a response!! 

As this is a payments query it can only be handed via contact form

I can assure your case has reached us--you'll have a reply shortly. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us.

Suggested posts