Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why my account isn't deleted ?

Why my account isn't deleted ?

Hello 🙂

I have sent a request with it : https://www.spotify.com/fr/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/, where I wrote (in French because I'm French) that I want to delete my account because I will recreate one other with a new email address (<<SNIP>> is the older one, coming from my old facebook account email deleted now). I precised that for the answer to reply to this temporary email :  <<SNIP>> . Two weeks later, no more reply from spotify... I have sent the same request today, but I want to know why it doesn't work... It is very urgent !

Thanks for reading (and sorry for my poor English)

[Edit - Email Address Removal - Peter]

21 Replies

Hi 🙂

In the mail sent by spotify support, it is written (in French) that a spotify account created with Facebook can't be disconnected to the facebook account. So it means that the spotify account can't be deleted ? Because I wanted to create a ne account with the same facebook account... 😕

And also, they asked me to confirm my birth date. I have sent a mail with my birth date to them, is it the good way for it or not ?

@user-removed - yep, they're the best folks to handle things. They won't be able to disconnect that Facebook account but they'll be able to delete your Spotify account to free up the Facebook profile so you can connect it to a new account. They'll be able to save any playlists you have too.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts