Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't receive any pin code

Solved!

Won't receive any pin code

I've been trying to subscribe to the 9 pesos 3 month promo here in spotify through mobile payment which is through Globe. I've been submitting my number for like 5 times already and it's been hours and I still haven't receive any pin code.

13493750_1389726414377628_547870296_o.png
46 Replies

do you have a balnce on sim?

What do mean by "list_number"?

TRY THIS GUYS 🙂

on your smart phone

type GETPIN and send to 8823

if you receive a reply

type STOPPIN 1 and send again tp 8823

and you will be receiving a text msg. Says " you have successfully stopped pin consent......"

Now try to register at Spotify.com

type in your mobile number

Wait for the pin code

and that's it.

I've done that already, it really works.

enjoy! 

I didn't recieve any pin code what just happen Spotify please fix this as soon as possible

I tried to do it but it doesnt give the LIST NO. 

I've been having the same problem, re-subscribed to premium a lot of times and waited for my pin. What I did is I went to my text messages history where I first received my PIN then I just just used it, input the PIN then spotify accepted it.

this s*%& won't let me subscribe and i'm very mad 

First Type GETPIN send to that 8823. After that text STOPPIN <space> 1 send again to 8823. It works for me. I hope it helps

FOR SMART CARRIER

click the link below and follow instruction.

https://s.fortumo.com/spotify/

Marked as solution

THANKS BRO LAB U 3<

Untitled.png

Yes i have

Ive been trying to enter my smart number for almost 10 times yet theres no respond.. i dint receive a text message for the pin code .. what to do?

it wont even get to the point where i have to input my pin, it just says "We were not able to deliver the PIN code to the phone number that was provided. Please check your phone number and try again."

I've tried texting the number provided, I have enough balance to pay for a month, the PIN is still not showing, this is frustrating.

What about this? What should be the next procedure/s to be done? Should I resend a new PIN Code?
IMG_8156.PNG

darn spotify
Marked as solution

THANKS A BUNCH!

• I just receive this error message 

• Oops, seems the credit on your prepaid card is insufficient. Please try again or use another payment method.
  • Please help me, I do have balance on my mobile number and I was able to receieve multiple security pin but still unsuccesful
    Please help me on how to get premium through my phone number
SPOTIFY ERROR.png

What to do with this??

It's not working on me i'm a globe user
Screenshot_20170606-002228.png

Suggested posts