Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You guys are giving me the run around and I dont like it, I want to cancel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are giving me the run around and I dont like it, I want to cancel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have logged in on every device I can..... go to all your links and still cannot find out how I can cancel my subsctiption. My bank account got charged but under payments and reciepts and all that you guys arent showing me any of my bank info, or ways  to change it, jesus its ridiculous. and I feel I am getting scammed at this point.

Its really pissing me off. I want an email address I can write to. No more of your links... because they DONT WORK. I dont want spotify premium anymore I never listen to it. 

I WANT TO CANCEL and I have exhauseted your stupid message boards trying to find a way and you people dont actually give anyone the right links to do so. 

so stop playing games and give the RIGHT TOOLS I NEEEEEEEEEED TO EFFING CANCEEEEEELLLLLLLLL

1 Reply

Welcome to the community, @cmerchant10! Thank you for reaching out. ≧◡≦

Below, I've pasted some generic instructions to help you cancel your subscription.

1. Log in to your account page on our website.
  2. Click Subscription in the left panel.
  3. Click cancel your subscription and continue through the steps. 
  4. Enter your password and click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION to complete.

If these still aren't working could you check a few things for me?

• Are you subscribed through a third party (e.g., iTunes, Vodafone)?
  • If you check your subscription page, your status should be Premium.
    • If you're on Premium, try the above instructions again.
    • If it says Free, check the receipt Spotify sent to your email inbox confirming your subscription. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

Unfortunately, Spotify doesn't have any official Support email addresses to write to, but you can always use their contact form.

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Suggested posts