Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't change to Switzerland

Dear Spotify Community I've moved from Germany to Switzerland (and I also became a Student). Now I want to take my Premium account, move it to my Swiss credit card, and convert it into a student subscription. However, this seems not to work. I can't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Community   I've moved from Germany to Switzerland (and I also became a Student). Now I want to take my Premium account, move it to my Swiss credit card, and convert it into a stu...
  • Gniccho
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

When i open my spotify, it looks like somebody else is listening to music from a samsung tv. I do not own anything from samsung so it can not be me. I tried changing my password but it didn’t help. What can i do?

• When i open my spotify, it looks like somebody else is listening to music from a samsung tv. I do not own anything from samsung so it can not be me. I tried changing my password but it didn’t help. W...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Excepting of request to join a family

I sent a request to my daughter and she gets redirected to the main account instead of a page where she can hit redeem why is this happening

• I sent a request to my daughter and she gets redirected to the main account instead of a page where she can hit redeem why is this happening
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

Dear spotify, my account with Raynabakrie user ID has signed up to follow a premium account, using my husband's credit card, but I've tried almost 3 times. but my account is still "free" not "premium", unfortunately my husband's credit card debited 3...

• Dear spotify,  my account with Raynabakrie user ID has signed up to follow a premium account, using my husband's credit card, but I've tried almost 3 times. but my account is still "free" not "...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly payment

Hi, I raised my account premiuma to 0.99 for the first three months but but they got me a 6.99 ₺ fee. I approved it for the first three months of accepting the contract 0.99 tl. I would appreciate your attention..

• Hi, I raised my account premiuma to 0.99 for the first three months but but they got me a 6.99 ₺ fee. I approved it for the first three months of accepting the contract 0.99 tl. I...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with smartphone

Hello Spotify community when I logged in with my computer i has the username dark_hou3r but when I log in on my smartphone with the same email and password I don't have my playlists an other things of my account

• Hello Spotify community when I logged in with my computer i has the username dark_hou3r but when I log in on my smartphone with the same email and password I don't have my playlists an other things o...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My code is scratched

Hello!I bought a Spotify card, but scratched my last 3 digits on the code. I still have the bill. What can I do? Please help

• Hello! I bought a Spotify card, but scratched my last 3 digits on the code. I still have the bill. What can I do? Please help
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change language

I am from Korea my English not so good so I want to change to Korean language in spotify but Korean is not option. Is there way to change to Korean? Much thanks. ^-^ ㅋㅋㅋ

• Casual Listener
  • I am from Korea my English not so good so I want to change to Korean language in spotify but Korean is not option. Is there way to change to Korean? Much thanks. ^-^ ㅋㅋㅋ 
  • alexandra_s
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error on account when disconnecting from Ford Sync 3

Hi All I am getting a really annoying issue with my spotify account when I disconnect from my Ford Sync 3. I will be listening to my playlists turn off car and get out. After a couple of mins I will check my phone and it shows that someone else has s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All   I am getting a really annoying issue with my spotify account when I disconnect from my Ford Sync 3. I will be listening to my playlists turn off car and get out. After a couple of min...
  • madprof
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
  • 24 replies
  • 4 likes

Does this not raise any red flags?!!?

My account was hacked about 3 days ago through what seems to be no fault of my own (multiple virus scans and nobody trying to log into my email). Ive recovered my account but all my music was deleted. It was said in the email that my account was reve...

• My account was hacked about 3 days ago through what seems to be no fault of my own (multiple virus scans and nobody trying to log into my email). Ive recovered my account but all my music was deleted...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account

Someone is using my account and I’ve done everything to stop this from happening! I’m always using the “sign out everywhere” option and I’ve changed my passwords to everything. Facebook, Spotify, and even the email I signed up with for Spotify. But h...

• Visitor
  • Someone is using my account and I’ve done everything to stop this from happening! I’m always using the “sign out everywhere” option and I’ve changed my passwords to everything. Facebook, Spotify, and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What if I cancel my first subscription which is 3 months, do I lose the remaining months?

This is my first time subscribing on Spotify Premium because of this promo (Photo not mine). And I just subscribed to it last night. What if I canceled my subscription today, will the remaining months stay in there? Or IF I cancel it today, my 3 mont...

• Casual Listener
  • This is my first time subscribing on Spotify Premium because of this promo (Photo not mine). And I just subscribed to it last night. What if I canceled my subscription today, will the remaining month...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Email

I have an old email that I am unable to log into to my Spotify email. It keeps telling me to go to Facebook to change the email but when I go to Facebook, the email on my Facebook is the correct one. How do I change it on Spotify so I am able to get ...

• Visitor
  • I have an old email that I am unable to log into to my Spotify email. It keeps telling me to go to Facebook to change the email but when I go to Facebook, the email on my Facebook is the correct...
  • adimes
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i payed for the 3 month subscription and it only worked for like 1 month?

I payed for the 3 months of premium and it lasted for a month. Spotify is telling me that I have a free subscription now?

• Casual Listener
  • I payed for the 3 months of premium and it lasted for a month. Spotify is telling me that I have a free subscription now?
  • sunshyn3
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Hacked Account

Help, I received an email that my email address had been changed to someone else's email. I can now no longer access my premium account. I replied to the email I recieved 12 hours ago with no reponse. Can someone please help?

• Visitor
  • Help, I received an email that my email address had been changed to someone else's email.  I can now no longer access my premium account.  I replied to the email I recieved 12 hours ago wit...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family: How do I change my Profile Name?

Hi, when I upgraded to the Premium for Family plan, I mistakenly put my wife's name instead of my own name during registration. So now, the invitation it says my wife is inviting them instead of me. I know this is just cosmetic stuff since we are all...

• Hi, when I upgraded to the Premium for Family plan, I mistakenly put my wife's name instead of my own name during registration. So now, the invitation it says my wife is inviting them instead of me. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

move playlists from an old account to the new one. can i?

I used to have an account that i don't use anymore because i have that one connected with facebook. i have all my playlists in that old account, can i pass all the playlist to my new account? thanks a lot from argentina duDessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

• I used to have an account that i don't use anymore because i have that one connected with facebook. i have all my playlists in that old account, can i pass all the playlist to my new account?  ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Reset Password -- Says Invalid

I will start off with saying I'm so frustrated with Spotify! And I think it is ridciulous that I had to create a new account JUST SO I can login to send a contact form to get help on a simple login issue! I want to get my previous account restored. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I will start off with saying I'm so frustrated with Spotify! And I think it is ridciulous that I had to create a new account JUST SO I can login to send a contact form to get help on a simp...
  • ChrisMirz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation to Family Account

I sent an invitation to my daughter to join the family premium account. She accepted and filled in her invitation with her details but it kept coming back to the beginning with an error. She has her own free account that she set up on her own. Can I ...

• I sent an invitation to my daughter to join the family premium account. She accepted and filled in her invitation with her details but it kept coming back to the beginning with an error. She has her ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username

How can I change my username? It is so important and my username is so complicated.

• How can I change my username? It is so important and my username is so complicated.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes