Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Mreging accounts

I have a free account that connects to my facebook, and a premium account that is not connected to my facebook. I want to close my free account but it is connected to an old email address. When I go to my account on facebook, it is showing my current...

• Visitor
  • I have a free account that connects to my facebook, and a premium account that is not connected to my facebook. I want to close my free account but it is connected to an old email address. When I go ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in with FB.. .or not ?

Hey,today i bought the 1€ Sub for 3 months, when i logged out i couldn't login again. When i wanted to login with Facebook it said "Login error", when i tryed to register with my FB again it said nothing and when i wanted to register me with the emai...

• Hey, today i bought the 1€ Sub for 3 months, when i logged out i couldn't login again. When i wanted to login with Facebook it said "Login error", when i tryed to register with my FB again it said n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Como saber donde tengo abierta mi sesion de spotify?

Hola, me gustaria saber donde tengo abierta todas mis seciones de Spotify y no solo las de los dispositivos offline, alguien sabe donde puedo verlos? Muchas gracias

• Hola, me gustaria saber donde tengo abierta todas mis seciones de Spotify y no solo las de los dispositivos offline, alguien sabe donde puedo verlos?  Muchas gracias 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't change country

Hi, I've been in Russia for two weeks now and I'm going to stay here for a while. Since my two weeks are up I can't use Spotify anymore before changing my country in my settings. But whenever I try to do this the only option I'm given is my homecount...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been in Russia for two weeks now and I'm going to stay here for a while. Since my two weeks are up I can't use Spotify anymore before changing my country in my settings. But whenever I try t...
  • annoyed1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

O premium continua pausado apos o pagamento

Boa noite, meu pagamento e feito via cartao de credito e a fatura ja foi paga mas o Premium continua pausado! Se nao normalizar, terei que cancelar minha conta!

• Boa noite, meu pagamento e feito via cartao de credito e a fatura ja foi paga mas o Premium continua pausado! Se nao normalizar, terei que cancelar minha conta!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IS THERE A WAY FOR ME TO UPLOAD TRACKS TO SHARE WITH OTHER USERS?

Seriously. That's the question. I am a teacher and I'd like to share some rehearsal tracks with my students, but I cannot figure out how to make them show up when I share a playlist. Is this possible?

• Seriously.  That's the question.   I am a teacher and I'd like to share some rehearsal tracks with my students, but I cannot figure out how to make them show up when I share a playlist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook account, now cant access account

Signed up for family premium under a facebook account. I deleted my facebook account months ago and now have no access to control anything. Ive searched multiple threads on here and the only solution is to "contact" spotify. Everytime I try to contac...

• Signed up for family premium under a facebook account. I deleted my facebook account months ago and now have no access to control anything. Ive searched multiple threads on here and the only solution...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify using old Facebook email

I had an old email account connected to my facebook page when i first made spotify. i no longer use that email address and it has been deleted. i have removed it from my facebook page and changed the email on there to my new, primary email address, b...

• I had an old email account connected to my facebook page when i first made spotify. i no longer use that email address and it has been deleted. i have removed it from my facebook page and changed the...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have been hacked

My account has been hacked. he is listening music with his phone while i am listening. I can login in via my Facebook account but I can't reset my password because he changed mail adress and password. please help

• My account has been hacked. he is listening music with his phone while i am listening.  I can login in via my Facebook account but I can't reset my password because he chang...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Somebody created an account with my email

Hello, It seems that somebody created an account with my email. I am a new customer, and when i wanted to register, the system told that my email was already used. So i had to recover a "password" that I never created.Why would somebody do this? Can ...

• Hello,   It seems that somebody created an account with my email. I am a new customer, and when i wanted to register, the system told that my email was already used. So i had to recover a...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sdfksjbdfgsdlfgsjdg

sadofskdfgbsjkfdbgskfdbgsd

• Regular
  • sadofskdfgbsjkfdbgskfdbgsd
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question for Canadians

I am currently not a Premium member, and when I’m in the USA the service disconnects after 14 days. If I upgrade to Premium will this issue go away?

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently not a Premium member, and when I’m in the USA the service disconnects after 14 days. If I upgrade to Premium will this issue go away?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing credit card

I have recently changed my credit card. When I tried to update the payment details if shown payment declined. I checked with the bank and they didn't notice any transactions trial from Spotify. What can I do now?

• I have recently changed my credit card.  When I tried to update the payment details if shown payment declined.  I checked with the bank and they didn't notice any transactions trial from Sp...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My E-mail address does not change in Spotify

I have my Spotify account linked to Facebook.I have change my e-mail address in Facebook and removed the old address. Still, when I look in the Account overview, my Email is the old one and all e-mail sent from Spotify comes to my old address.Can I p...

• I have my Spotify account linked to Facebook. I have change my e-mail address in Facebook and removed the old address.  Still, when I look in the Account overview, my Email is the old one and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset password - wrong email adress..

I want to reset my password but then discovered that I have a email adress in my account that does not and has never existed. I therefor can't type in the right adress so that they'll send me a reset password-link. Anyone know how to bypass this? I a...

• I want to reset my password but then discovered that I have a email adress in my account that does not and has never existed.  I therefor can't type in the right adress so that they'll send m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown people are using my account...

Hi, I've experience this twice with knowledge that unknown individuals are using my account. But i have suspicions that there are many more others using my account. I did catch one of the users device/name : 'iphone van Ramazan'and i didn't manage to...

• Hi,    I've experience this twice with knowledge that unknown individuals are using my account. But i have suspicions that there are many more others using my account.   I did catc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account

Hi guys, I ve just subscrived the premium account with the special deal 0,99cents for 3 mounths.Next to this, I ve cancelled, but theorically my account must still be premium, or not?Now I have not a premium account, what I can do for have a premium ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   I ve just subscrived the premium account with the special deal 0,99cents for 3 mounths. Next to this, I ve cancelled, but theorically my account must still be premium, or not? Now...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes