Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

gfhfghfghfghfg

fghfghfghhfhdffdfhfdhfhgdfhfdhf

• Regular
  • fghfghfghhfhdffdfhfdhfhgdfhfdhf
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username in random gibberish

I was on spotify yesterday, i started it yesterday, and i couldn't log in. I went to my account and my username is 6cib88tqjmhtszd17ip91zfqz. How do I fix this? I've also been hearing this is happening for other people too.

• Casual Listener
  • I was on spotify yesterday, i started it yesterday, and i couldn't log in. I went to my account and my username is 6cib88tqjmhtszd17ip91zfqz. How do I fix this?   I've also been hearing t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family

I got invite to Spotify family but when I accept invite it goes to main account holder and can't get premium

• I got invite to Spotify family but when I accept invite it goes to main account holder and can't get premium
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

test

test

• test
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working

Hi,I originally created a freemium Spotify account in Canada when I lived there. I have relocated to Tel Aviv, Israel since and have always had to use a VPN (Tunnelbear) in order to use Spotify on my iPhone 7 and Computer. It suddenly no longer works...

• Hi, I originally created a freemium Spotify account in Canada when I lived there. I have relocated to Tel Aviv, Israel since and have always had to use a VPN (Tunnelbear) in order to use Spotify on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t log in

Hello i cant log in with my name and if i try to change my password its says that its an active account

• Hello i cant log in with my name and if i try to change my password its says that its an active account
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation to family account

Hello,the invitation of family members to the family account doesn't work. There is no possibility to give in the code. When they click on the link of the invitation e-mail they just find the login to spotify. But they don't have created a password j...

• Hello, the invitation of family members to the family account doesn't work. There is no possibility to give in the code. When they click on the link of the invitation e-mail they just find the ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium on work email instead of personal email

Hi, I just paid for the premium trial. After payment I went to my profile and discovered that all those time I was logged in to the account of my previous job. I logged out and logged in with my own personal details and found out that the premium is ...

• Hi,   I just paid for the premium trial. After payment I went to my profile and discovered that all those time I was logged in to the account of my previous job. I logged out and logged in wit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login with disabled facebook

My facebook has been recently disabled and now I'm unabled to login to spotify because of this. I'm still being charged by spotify premium and I'm going to lose all of my playlists which is whats annoying me so much. Is there anyway to unlink my face...

• Casual Listener
  • My facebook has been recently disabled and now I'm unabled to login to spotify because of this. I'm still being charged by spotify premium and I'm going to lose all of my playlists which is whats ann...
  • SaintMoonMoon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan

Why can not I get the 49.90 plan?

• Why can not I get the 49.90 plan?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

offline mode not working

Hey, my offline mode isnt working even if i have checked, that the payment for actual month is done. I can see my library, all the downloaded tracks, but its not availible. Do you please know, what is the problem? Thanks in advice

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, my offline mode isnt working even if i have checked, that the payment for actual month is done. I can see my library, all the downloaded tracks, but its not availible. Do you please know, what i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading my account with a foreign bank account

Hello Spotify community, Sorry if this has already been posted about and answered - I only did a quick search through the search bar and found no helpful results. I'm originally from the United States and am currently studying in Germany (and will be...

• Hello Spotify community, Sorry if this has already been posted about  and answered - I only did a quick search through the search bar and found no helpful results.   I'm originally ...
  • SimonDeHartog
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile , tablet control issues

When I first downloaded the app onto my tablet I logged in through Facebook. After selecting the artist I like it created a welcome playlist. I then downloaded the app onto my phone and logged in through Facebook, but when I went into the playlist it...

Screenshot_2017-11-27-02-46-21.png 20171127_024846.jpg
  • When I first downloaded the app onto my tablet I logged in through Facebook. After selecting the artist I like it created a welcome playlist. I then downloaded the app onto my phone and logged in thr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family could not invite one member

I had a premium account but my credit card was cancelled, so the accounts was changed to free. I created a Family Account (eugeniogz), and added my family members. I cannot add the third member, when her clicks in accept from the invite e-mail the sc...

• I had a premium account but my credit card was cancelled, so the accounts was changed to free.  I created a Family Account (eugeniogz), and added my family members. I cannot add the third membe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login

I have change the email adress in Facebook, but the email adress in Spotify is not change, way not? It results in the problem that i can`t get a new device on my spotify acount.

• I have change the email adress in Facebook, but the email adress in Spotify is not change, way not? It results in the problem that i can`t get a new device on my spotify acount. 
  • PavoPeacock
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playing Orgasim Sounds Instead of Xmas Music...

Anyone facing this issue where a standard playlist is immediately interrupted with screaming orgasms... Anyone else have to explain to their children what that noise is?

• Anyone facing this issue where a standard playlist is immediately interrupted with screaming orgasms... Anyone else have to explain to their children what that noise is?
  • PavoPeacock
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal Premium to Family Premium

I have had a premium account for a few years. My wife has started a family premium account. How can I stop my subscription and join the family account?

• I have had a premium account for a few years. My wife has started a family premium account. How can I stop my subscription and join the family account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't have any of my old login Info

I recently broke my cell phone and had to get a new one. Started a new email and don't remember my old one I made for spotify. I had a premium account. Is there anyway that spotify can go off my billing cycle to find my old account? To update my new ...

• I recently broke my cell phone and had to get a new one. Started a new email and don't remember my old one I made for spotify. I had a premium account. Is there anyway that spotify can go off my bill...
  • PavoPeacock
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation log in

Can't access the old PlayStation acc linked to my profile, I have a new PlayStation and would like to link it but I'm having a lot of difficulty getting help, Spotify should have a contact number as it is very difficult recieving help. My account is ...

• Can't access the old PlayStation acc linked to my profile, I have a new PlayStation and would like to link it but I'm having a lot of difficulty getting help, Spotify should have a contact number as ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Account Problems

so i allready got an account on spotify years agowhen i try to login with the mail adress it says i try to login with my facebook account and that the password is incorrect and i have to change ist in the facebook setings. (even when my password is c...

• Visitor
  • so i allready got an account on spotify years ago when i try to login with the mail adress  it says  i try to login with my facebook account and that the password is incorrect and i have t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes