Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to add a member to Premium for Family

Two days ago two members of the Premium for Family were removed from the family plan. Two weeks ago, all the members of the plan were requested to re-write the address information and we all wrote the address and the premium accounts kept working for...

• Casual Listener
  • Two days ago two members of the Premium for Family were removed from the family plan.   Two weeks ago, all the members of the plan were requested to re-write the address information and we all...
  • ssernal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong account got premium

Hey, I did not know i had two accounts. One through my mail and the other through facebook. Now I upgraded the wrong account (mail) by accident and all my saved music from my used account (facebook) does not have premium. Could you maybe merge those ...

• Hey,    I did not know i had two accounts. One through my mail and the other through facebook. Now I upgraded the wrong account (mail) by accident and all my saved music from my used acco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Still Happening: Device Hijacking

Well, I've seen this on numerous posts, but I never saw the issue resolved other than constant suggestions of "Change your password" "You might need to create a new account"A foreign device that's clearly no where to be found and is doing it from a s...

• ...ver I went without the Wifi, instead on 3g/4g from work, from town, even when I'm in a public toilet somewhere.  So I ask this: HAS this been resolved yet? because I'm paying for Premium to t...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

total removal of spotify

My new Acer win10 computer has spotify. It is not listed on control panel programs. the exe file cannot be deleted by even an Admin. This is obviously a deliberate action on the part of Spotify to prevent me from removing it. The supposed "contact fo...

• My new Acer win10 computer has spotify. It is not listed on control panel programs. the exe file cannot be deleted by even an Admin. This is obviously a deliberate action on the part of Spotify to pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts into one

I have two spotify accounts on different emails. I was wondering if it was possible to merge them together. Thankyou.

• I have two spotify accounts on different emails. I was wondering if it was possible to merge them together.    Thankyou.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of email account

Hi all, So yesterday is switched from e-mail account on facebook since i was getting overrun with some anoying spam mails. So after the change i checked on spotify to see if my email is changed on there to but my old e-mail is still showing up.Anyone...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   So yesterday is switched from e-mail account on facebook since i was getting overrun with some anoying spam mails. So after the change i checked on spotify to see if my email is chan...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't remember password and can't reset it

Hey guys,Guess i screwed up this morning.I had two acounts on Spotify, 1 connected to facebook (premium) and 1 free not connected.Because i wanted the playlist on the free acount to apear on the premium one, i loged out of my premium loged in on the ...

• Hey guys, Guess i screwed up this morning. I had two acounts on Spotify, 1 connected to facebook (premium) and 1 free not connected. Because i wanted the playlist on the free acount to apear on th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal photo is been used by Spotify without permission

A personal photo of me is been used by spotify on the Discover Weekly playlist. Please take the photo off the account. And i don't want this to happen again!

• A personal photo of me is been used by spotify on the Discover Weekly playlist. Please take the photo off the account. And i don't want this to happen again!
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email confusion

Hey. I have an issue. I received an email today from Spotify to my email account that is not connected to Spotify. To my amazement I notice that the email address (where the message was supposed to be sent) was really similar to mine (only one dot le...

• Hey.   I have an issue. I received an email today from Spotify to my email account that is not connected to Spotify. To my amazement I notice that the email address (where the message was supp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook History

Hi,on 26th of September 2017, my listening history stopped being created and saved on Facebook. I might be the only one who liked it, but I still want to ask you, if there is any possibility of turning it back on or is it gone for good? Thank you and...

• Hi, on 26th of September 2017, my listening history stopped being created and saved on Facebook. I might be the only one who liked it, but I still want to ask you, if there is any possibility of tur...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family I would like to be able to lissen to music offline when i travel

Hi, I cant download music or use any of the family premium funktions. I have now changed to only premium, thats the only one i need really, but it still dosent work. What should I do, please help me. Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi, I cant download music or use any of the family premium funktions. I have now changed to only premium, thats the only one i need really, but it still dosent work. What should I do, please help me....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Giftcard

Can I buy a German Spotify Gift card if I have a UK account?

• Casual Listener
  • Can I buy a German Spotify Gift card if I have a UK account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding the spam

I noticed that the Spotify community gets spammed by a lot of Indian Scammers.I have been watching and keep posting their numbers on my website https://www.scammer.info in order to get my visitors to call them & waste their time. Maybe this will make...

• I noticed that the Spotify community gets spammed by a lot of Indian Scammers. I have been watching and keep posting their numbers on my website https://www.scammer.info in order to get my visitors ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account got deleted

Hi,monthly i pay automaticly for spotify with my bank.a few days ago it didnt got from my bank account and now im not a premium member anymore, the weird thing is i didnt change anything in my setting or say that i wanted to quit.anybody that has an ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, monthly i pay automaticly for spotify with my bank. a few days ago it didnt got from my bank account and now im not a premium member anymore, the weird thing is i didnt change anything in my se...
  • Yveslamberts
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I update my birthdate?

I noticed tonight that my birthdate is wrong on my Spotify account page. How I update it to the correct date? It says to do this in my Facebook general information but there is no option there for that.Thanks

• Regular
  • I noticed tonight that my birthdate is wrong on my Spotify account page. How I update it to the correct date? It says to do this in my Facebook general information but there is no option there for th...
  • GuardianAngel67
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged

I have been charged twice this month. I can not find where I am linked to Spotify premium at all. Is there not a way to talk to an actual person to have this corrected???

• I have been charged twice this month. I can not find where I am linked to Spotify premium at all. Is there not a way to talk to an actual person to have this corrected???  
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook linked account and Mint.com bills

Hello,I am trying to link my Spotify account with my Mint.com account so that I can keep track of when my Premium bill is due. There's an option for Spotify already, so I am assuming it has worked for others. However, my Spotify account was created v...

• Hello, I am trying to link my Spotify account with my Mint.com account so that I can keep track of when my Premium bill is due. There's an option for Spotify already, so I am assuming it has worke...
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! When did I sign up with spotify?

I would like to find out when I signed up with spotify, does anyone knows where I can trace back the reg. date?

• I would like to find out when I signed up with spotify, does anyone knows where I can trace back the reg. date?
  • Sydney20
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Diz que estou offline e não consigo fazer login

Estou tentando fazer login e não consigo, pois o aplicativo diz que estou offline e pede para que eu fique online. Mas não consigo habilitar a opção online porque não consigo fazer o login.Como resolver?

• Estou tentando fazer login e não consigo, pois o aplicativo diz que estou offline e pede para que eu fique online.  Mas não consigo habilitar a opção online porque não consigo fazer o login. C...
  • DriAndrade
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Would you like to give a feedback to Spotify? Get a Facebook account first...

Hey! This is a big joke now... Get Satisfaction forums completely removed very soon... and now no one can give a feedback to Spotify. Problem is here: in new Spotify community all new users are forced to use a Facebook before they get a username for ...

• Visitor
  • Hey!   This is a big joke now... Get Satisfaction forums completely removed very soon... and now no one can give a feedback to Spotify.   Problem is here: in new Spotify community all n...
  • jonathan03
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 29 replies
  • 6 likes