Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

No more unlimited skips

For the past couple of weeks, I was able to skip as many songs as I wanted and rewind them. Now, I can’t do that anymore and I only get the 6 skips thing again. Just to clarify, I’ve never had this account as premium. I’m getting tired of listening t...

• Visitor
  • For the past couple of weeks, I was able to skip as many songs as I wanted and rewind them. Now, I can’t do that anymore and I only get the 6 skips thing again. Just to clarify, I’ve never had this a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ok

Iits okThanks 

• Iits ok Thanks 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TAB- DEVICE IN OFFLINE MODE

Hi What does mean the settings on profile account: DEVICE IN OFFLINE MODE. Which device are supposed to be in offline mode. For example I have an amplifier which i'm connected to my phone through spotify connect. Does mean that when my device (amplif...

• Hi    What does mean the settings on profile account: DEVICE IN OFFLINE MODE. Which device are supposed to be in offline mode. For example I have an amplifier which i'm connected to my ph...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family Japan

Any news about Spotify Family in Japan?

• Casual Listener
  • Any news about Spotify Family in Japan?
  • arthurbryant
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

mdbfksfbdjgbskdfjgbkj

jkabdfksbdafkjabdfkjabdksfjbakjdsfb

• Regular
  • jkabdfksbdafkjabdfkjabdksfjbakjdsfb
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't update my e-mail (Please help me)

Hi, I contacted the Help Support yesterday but they said they will answer me to the e-mail that I'm actually trying to change because I can't aceed to it. I'm a Spotify Facebook user so I changed my e-mail on Facebook, but the obsolete e-mail won't c...

• Hi,  I contacted the Help Support yesterday but they said they will answer me to the e-mail that I'm actually trying to change because I can't aceed to it.   I'm a Spotify Facebook user ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to stop making the songs I listen to affect the song recommendations? (Discover/ mix)

I like listening to songs with lyrics and stuff, but when I am doing homework those kinds of songs can be distracting, so I listen the the deep focus playlist. Unfortunately, when I do this, the songs affect what spotify thinks I like, and when I go ...

• I like listening to songs with lyrics and stuff, but when I am doing homework those kinds of songs can be distracting, so I listen the the deep focus playlist. Unfortunately, when I do this, the song...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant remember my email adress

I have a very anoying problem for a fey weeks. I cant remember the email adress of my account.. so my little brother cant use my spotify acc atm... he asks me everyday so thats why i am here

• I have a very anoying problem for a fey weeks. I cant remember the email adress of my account.. so my little brother cant use my spotify acc atm... he asks me everyday so thats why i am here
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Free

Hope can listen to music by using free version on phones in Taiwan.

• Hope can listen to music by using free version on phones in Taiwan.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my account please help.

Someone has hacked my account and changed the email *edited for privacy reasons*. It was previously *edited for privacy reasons*. this person is listening to my premium account and deleting playlists.i am still linked in phone and computer through Fa...

• Someone has hacked my account and changed   the email *edited for privacy reasons*. It was previously *edited for privacy reasons*.   this person is listening to my premium accoun...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find playlists

Hi, i am having trouble finding my playlists. I have forgotten my username and password and had to reset my password using my email and therefore have created another account for which i cannot access my playsists??I have Spotify on my Iphone, Ipad a...

• Hi, i am having trouble finding my playlists. I have forgotten my username and password and had to reset my password using my email and therefore have created another account for which i cannot acces...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo reproducir mis archivos locales

Buenas, hace un par de días me pasé a Spotify Premium, y desde entonces, si quiero poner una canción en Spotify que ya tengo en mi ordenador como archivo local no se reproduce. Es como si hubieran dejado de estar disponible en Spotify toda la música ...

• Regular
  •  Buenas, hace un par de días me pasé a Spotify Premium, y desde entonces, si quiero poner una canción en Spotify que ya tengo en mi ordenador como archivo local no se reproduce. Es como si hubie...
  • Jesseyou
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

email address issue

Hi all, I had previously logged in with my facebook account which has an email address that does not exist anymore. Unfortunately I cannot change the email address from Spotify and need to connect to my Facebook account to do it, however on Facebook ...

• Hi all,   I had previously logged in with my facebook account which has an email address that does not exist anymore. Unfortunately I cannot change the email address from Spotify and need to c...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi perfil de artista esta doble y necesito unirlos

resulta que un amigo subio a Spotify un remix a un tema mio, lo cual creo un perfil de artista, al tiempo yo subi un tema original a esta plataforma y creo otro perfil de artista lo cual me causa confusion ya que se cual es el que quiero mas quisiera...

• resulta que un amigo subio a Spotify un remix a un tema mio, lo cual creo un perfil de artista, al tiempo yo subi un tema original a esta plataforma y creo otro perfil de artista lo cual me causa con...
  • gracenats
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account

The Spotify website shows that I got my premium account and they show the receipt number but when I checked my mail i haven’t received the receipt and the premium on my Spotify app, I tried reinstalling the app but I still have not received my premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • The Spotify website shows that I got my premium account and they show the receipt number but when I checked my mail i haven’t received the receipt and the premium on my Spotify app, I tried reinstall...
  • Xtan1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IOS 11
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Old Facebook account and Can't change password to access account

I made a spotify account years ago and it was connected by facebook. I deleted that facebook awhile ago. Now that groove is closing and we are being transferred to spotify i wanted to use the same email as my xbox account but i can't due to the fact ...

• Visitor
  • I made a spotify account years ago and it was connected by facebook. I deleted that facebook awhile ago. Now that groove is closing and we are being transferred to spotify i wanted to use the same em...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Need admin help finding account

Had to delete the app and re install it now i dont remember my username and i dont know the email i used on the account, but i bought premium and i have the card details used to buy it. I need help with finding the account

• Casual Listener
  • Had to delete the app and re install it now i dont remember my username and i dont know the email i used on the account, but i bought premium and i have the card details used to buy it. I need help w...
  • Ahshavoxx
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Compre cuenta premium y sigo con cuenta gratis

Hola buena dia, el día de hoy compre spotify premium con tarjeta de crédito y me hicieron doble cobro y no tengo la cuenta premium sigo con cuenta gratis, espero puedan solucionarme este problema. Gracias

• Hola buena dia, el día de hoy compre spotify premium con tarjeta de crédito y me hicieron doble cobro y no tengo la cuenta premium sigo con cuenta gratis, espero puedan solucionarme este problema. Gr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cobro por partida doble

Hace más de un mes contraté con Movistar una promoción para obtener Spotify Premium por 4,99 €/mes. Sin embargo, este mes me llegaron dos facturas: una de 9,99 euros de Spotify y otra de 4,99 de Movistar. Así, he cancelado inmediatamente mi suscripci...

• Casual Listener
  • Hace más de un mes contraté con Movistar una promoción para obtener Spotify Premium por 4,99 €/mes. Sin embargo, este mes me llegaron dos facturas: una de 9,99 euros de Spotify y otra de 4,99 de Movi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes