Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

sasdasd

asdFSDFSDFASDF

• Regular
  • asdFSDFSDFASDF
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Server Error

Hi,I've been following the steps online to add Spotify Premium to my Vodafone bill pay plan. However, every time I make it to the final stage online, after signing in to my Spotify account on the Vodafone website, I keep getting a server error at the...

• Regular
  • Hi, I've been following the steps online to add Spotify Premium to my Vodafone bill pay plan. However, every time I make it to the final stage online, after signing in to my Spotify account on the...
  • Liamwheldon
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

can not add members to family subscription

Hi, I have just upgraded from the £9.99 premium account to the family account and it says I can manage family subscriptions but everytime I try to add one it says opps. something went wrong, please try again. Does anyone know why it wont let me add a...

• Hi, I have just upgraded from the £9.99 premium account to the family account and it says I can manage family subscriptions but everytime I try to add one it says opps. something went wrong, please t...
  • 57rmartini
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account gets hacked

Hi, I use premium Spotify account. I feel like my account get hacked these days. When I started to play a song, it paused by itself and started to play again after a minute. It kept doing this many times. Also, when I closed the apps, it just automat...

• Hi,     I use premium Spotify account. I feel like my account get hacked these days. When I started to play a song, it paused by itself and started to play again after a minute. It kept do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing music abroad

I have recently moved abroad and cannot log in to my spotify account because of it. The help page keeps telling me to log in to change my profile, but it is no longer letting me log in to do that. Is there another way of changing my profile or upradi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently moved abroad and cannot log in to my spotify account because of it. The help page keeps telling me to log in to change my profile, but it is no longer letting me log in to do that. Is...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

love

music in life

• Casual Listener
  • music in life
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com LOGIN - conta free com mesmo email da conta premium

Olá, tenho um problema para fazer login na minha conta premium.Aparentemente o email da conta premium coincide com o email que uso na minha conta do facebook e existe uma conta free vinculada ao meu facebook e quando tento fazer login na conta premiu...

• Olá, tenho um problema para fazer login na minha conta premium. Aparentemente o email da conta premium coincide com o email que uso na minha conta do facebook e existe uma conta free vinculada ao me...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change addres for Premium Family

Hello together,i have create a family premium account. first spotify ask after the addres of my family members. here i insert the wrong adress (not mine, the name and adress of member) where i can i change the adress ? not the email Thanks Mike

• Hello together, i have create a family premium account. first spotify ask after the addres of my family members. here i insert the wrong adress (not mine, the name and adress of member) where i can ...
  • manpak47
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

cant login while offline

I enabled my offline setting before logging out of my account. I can't login now while it's offline...

• I enabled my offline setting before logging out of my account. I can't login now while it's offline...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Its not working

Hello hope everything is well with you. I already paid by my card and they charged me 4.99$ but until now i can't use like i haven't paid anything?Can anyone tell me what's the solution for this problem?

• Hello hope everything is well with you. I already paid by my card and they charged me 4.99$ but until now i can't use like i haven't paid anything? Can anyone tell me what's the solution for this pr...
  • wartist
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being double charged

I have been charged $14.99 CAD and $9.99 CAD (separate charges) since June of this year. I'm assuming this has happened because I upgraded from Premium to Premium Family. In my account settings I only see the Premium Family charges however my bank ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged $14.99 CAD and $9.99 CAD (separate charges) since June of this year. I'm assuming this has happened because I upgraded from Premium to Premium Family. In my account settings I onl...
  • michellemarie4
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recurring charge with no known account.

To my knowledge I have no account, yet I have a recurring charge on my credit card. I have tried all my email addresses, nothing has anything from Spotify. I want to stop this payment for a service I don't have.

• To my knowledge I have no account, yet I have a recurring charge on my credit card. I have tried all my email addresses, nothing has anything from Spotify. I want to stop this payment for a service I...
  • wartist
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to accept invitation from Family Accounts

Hi all, I just have to issues that has been pretty frustrating. I was sharing account with my fiancé using the family account. Only recently we shifted in together, why is she unable to accept the link. They requested for a postal code. I tried to in...

• Hi all,   I just have to issues that has been pretty frustrating. I was sharing account with my fiancé using the family account. Only recently we shifted in together, why is she unable to acce...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to View All Facebook Friends in Follow Tab is not working

HiI have this issue since I have installed spotify. My facebook friend list is not synced with spotify, even though my accounts (fb and spotify ) are connected, and even share the same email. I thought upgarding to premium might work, but it is still...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have this issue since I have installed spotify. My facebook friend list is not synced with spotify, even though my accounts (fb and spotify ) are connected, and even share the same email. I tho...
  • MateuszT93
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Account got hacked?

For the past month or so I've been getting my music interupted and it starts playing music I've never even heard before, and from a total different devise of which I have no idea where it came from. As well as random playlists keep being saved - with...

• For the past month or so I've been getting my music interupted and it starts playing music I've never even heard before, and from a total different devise of which I have no idea where it came from. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

what is the role of labels ?

plz help me .......................................

• Regular
  • plz help me .......................................
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account got hacked and all my playlists deleted

Please help! All my playlists are gone. I especially need the old “starred” playlist.

• Music Fan
  • Please help! All my playlists are gone.  I especially need the old “starred” playlist.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Countries

Heyo. I recently moved from Canada to Hong Kong, but for some reason can't seem to change countries. I need to change to Hong Kong in order to use my brand new shiny as f**k Hong Kong credit card for payment. Any help would be great! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Heyo. I recently moved from Canada to Hong Kong, but for some reason can't seem to change countries. I need to change to Hong Kong in order to use my brand new shiny as f**k Hong Kong credit card for...
  • alexsing
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Me incluyeron en un plan familiar y en celular no se me actualiza a primium

Hola! mi hermano me incluyo en un plan familiar, sin embargo la cuenta no se me actualiza a primiun como puedo hacer?? al verlo desde la computadora me aparece que soy parte de un plan familiar y soy primiun sin embargo en mi celular no se actualiza ...

• Visitor
  • Hola! mi hermano me incluyo en un plan familiar, sin embargo la cuenta no se me actualiza a primiun como puedo hacer?? al verlo desde la computadora me aparece que soy parte de un plan familiar y soy...
  • jfaby
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento incorreto

Boa noite.Fui criar uma conta para outra pessoa pelo meu celular, mas não notei que estava logado. Realizei todo o procedimento de pagamento, o pagamento foi aprovado, porém como estava logado na minha conta, o pagamento não serviu para nada pois a m...

• Boa noite. Fui criar uma conta para outra pessoa pelo meu celular, mas não notei que estava logado. Realizei todo o procedimento de pagamento, o pagamento foi aprovado, porém como estava logado na m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes