Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem in Accepting Invitation to premium account

I received a invitation to a premium account in the same address, and I fill exacly the same address, but spotify says that the address is not correct

• Visitor
  • I received a invitation to a premium account in the same address, and I fill exacly the same address, but spotify says that the address is not correct
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family says we're not in the same country

Hi!Im trying to add my wife's account to my family account, but she is getting a message saying;"We could not add you to the family subscription, because your account needs to be in the same country as the owner of the subscription"when trying to joi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Im trying to add my wife's account to my family account, but she is getting a message saying; "We could not add you to the family subscription, because your account needs to be in the same co...
  • unicornbull
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution QUE TAL . TENGO UNA CUENTA PREMIUM CON USTEDES , QUE NO PUEDO ACCEDER

QUE TAL QUISIERA AYUDA PARA INICIAR SECION O CANCELAR UNA CUENTA , EN DONDE ESE CORREO YA NO SIRVE Y NO PUEDO ABRIRLO PUEDO DARLES EL NUMERO DE TARJETA ME CONTACTAN ***SNIP[Moderator Edit]SNIP***MI CUENTA ANTERIOR ESTABA EL CORREO DE ***SNIP[Moderato...

• Visitor
  • QUE TAL QUISIERA AYUDA PARA INICIAR SECION O CANCELAR UNA CUENTA , EN DONDE ESE CORREO YA NO SIRVE Y NO PUEDO ABRIRLO PUEDO DARLES EL NUMERO DE TARJETA ME CONTACTAN  ***SNIP[Moderator Edit...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student subscription / account

I can't switch my offer to the student subscription. In fact, I automatically switched back to the premium subscription a few months ago because I forgot to put in my school certificate for the 2022/2023 school year. I want to do it today but I can't...

• Visitor
  • I can't switch my offer to the student subscription. In fact, I automatically switched back to the premium subscription a few months ago because I forgot to put in my school certificate for the 2022/...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't reset password

When I enter my e-mail address, it does not accept it to reset the password, whereas Spotify receives an e-mail to my e-mail address.

• Visitor
  • When I enter my e-mail address, it does not accept it to reset the password, whereas Spotify receives an e-mail to my e-mail address.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was stolen, password and email changed, how can I get it back

someone stole my account earlier today, he/she changed my password AND email so I can't change it back, I'm still connected to it, it is the account I use to ask this question. I am super careful when it comes to cyber security but one of my friend g...

• Visitor
  • someone stole my account earlier today, he/she changed my password AND email so I can't change it back, I'm still connected to it, it is the account I use to ask this question. I am super careful whe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Live login trouble

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy s20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue:For the past few hours, I've been trying to log into the Spotify Live app with no success. Each time I try to "continue with Spotify" it just loads for a moment an...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy s20 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue: For the past few hours, I've been trying to log into the Spotify Live app with no...
  • e93kryjkt5e1mpfdnyii
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I set up app on my iphne & on PC but they aren't linked. Have I doubled up?

I installed the app on my, put in a short playlist to get the hang of it, then went online on my PC to sign up and set up payment, successfully, but it hasn't linked to my iphone so I'm worried I've set up two separate accounts and will lose my playl...

• Visitor
  • I installed the app on my, put in a short playlist to get the hang of it, then went online on my PC to sign up and set up payment, successfully, but it hasn't linked to my iphone so I'm worried I've ...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have access to wrong profile on Spotify for Artists

PlanFreeCountryUSAOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI have recently released a new single under my account, "Alec B", and wanted to claim my profile on Spotify. However, I seemed to have picked a different profile with the same artist nam...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I have recently released a new single under my account, "Alec B", and wanted to claim my profile on Spotify. However, I s...
  • ANGELOSOLITUDE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unbekannter Nutzer verbindet sich mit meinem Profil

wenn ich einen Song (Song den ich gerade hören möchte) abspiele, verbindet sich nach ca. 30 Sekunden ein unbekanntes Profil. Im meisten Fall "Nest Hub Max". Ich weiß nicht wer dieser Nutzer ist und ich kann ihn auch nicht von meinem Profil entfernen.

• Visitor
  • wenn ich einen Song (Song den ich gerade hören möchte) abspiele, verbindet sich nach ca. 30 Sekunden ein unbekanntes Profil. Im meisten Fall "Nest Hub Max". Ich weiß nicht wer dieser Nutzer ist und i...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't add family member

I want to add an extra family member in my account. I see below screenshot but when i clicik nothing happens. I am on chrome on web not mobile. Okay I can't add pictures, so I see a cirlce with a + sign, assuming that means I can add another family m...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to add an extra family member in my account. I see below screenshot but when i clicik nothing happens. I am on chrome on web not mobile. Okay I can't add pictures, so I see a cirlce with a +...
  • Joan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong address when adding new user

Im trying to add my daughter as a new user to my Family plan. When veryfing the adress for the new account I get an error messeage: Adress is not specific, try to add a house number (translated). But its very very specific, and exactly as stated in m...

• Visitor
  • Im trying to add my daughter as a new user to my Family plan. When veryfing the adress for the new account I get an error messeage: Adress is not specific, try to add a house number (translated). But...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't access explicit content. I am over 22.

My account was originally made in Korea. I'm in US right now and I can't access explicit content. Whenever I try to verify that I'm over 19 on my phone, it directs me to verify with my Korean phone number which was deactivated before I came to US. So...

• Visitor
  • My account was originally made in Korea. I'm in US right now and I can't access explicit content. Whenever I try to verify that I'm over 19 on my phone, it directs me to verify with my Korean phone ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I get my Spotify to play songs with explicit words

For example, If i go onto my liked songs to play a song there is a gray box and when I click on it, it says "content not available"

• Visitor
  • For example, If i go onto my liked songs to play a song there is a gray box and when I click on it, it says "content not available"
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hi. How can i fix spotify recommending me finnish music when im from denmark?

Hi folks... For about a year my spotify has been infested with finnish music. It has to stop! So far i have traveled the great internet for answers. Checked all the settings i can find. (Even on my facebook) And yeah im pretty much at a loss here... ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks...   For about a year my spotify has been infested with finnish music.   It has to stop!    So far i have traveled the great internet for answers.   Checked ...
  • Nicnor
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't login

It's showing someting wrong and i can't login沈

• Visitor
  • It's showing someting wrong and i can't login🥲
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star